Xanax and sex?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by mikemads, Apr 21, 2013.

1. mikemads

mikemads Guest

My friend has given me 5 .5 mg xannies and ive never used them during sex, i dont usually last too long, he said they would help, how many mg should i take before sex?? or is this all just a mytth?

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

In my experience, they don't really make sex last longer, unless you combine them with a few beers. Beer does the job, by itself, but even moreso with a few xanax.

If I have a few xanax and a few beers, then I can fuck all night. The only downside is that I sometimes have to just give up without "finishing", due to just being exhausted, but the female will have orgasmed many times. lol

3. TopNotchStoner

Also...........opiates.

4. mikemads

mikemads Guest

So xannies by itself will have no effect? I also used to have lexapro prescribed to me, but that only worked for like a month at 10mg, then i stopped it, i just really have bad PE.

5. mikemads

mikemads Guest

Opiates would be great but, i can only get Zannies and stuff due to anxiety from my doctor if i wanted, because ive used them in the past, but i need something either unprescribed opiates then or soemthing because im taking my GF on a vacation in two months and i need something i cant get in trouble for bringing on the plane, i wanna last much longer for her in bed especially during that week.. Ive been practicing all PC exercises and stuff too, so i thought maybe Xanax would kinda help out a bit idk my friend said he lasts forerver on them

6. TopNotchStoner

Drugs work differently for different people. It won't hurt to give it a shot. If not, some alcohol always works, but don't drink too much, because then you'll get "whiskey dick" and it won't work at all. lol

7. mikemads

mikemads Guest

Cool thanks for the info.

8. TopNotchStoner

9. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

sex on xanax: wakes up in a corn field and says "why does my butt hurt?"

haha

10. d0nny

d0nny Member

I lol'd.
    But to OP:
    Have you ever taken xanax? You might wanna take just one on your own to see how you like them first. For me, I usually get super lazy and pass out. not very recreational for me...