X-men

Discussion in 'Action Movies' started by TattoedAquarian, May 26, 2006.

1. yachi

yachi Member

In the "The Last Stand" the cinematic version of the X-men universe is turned upside-down and, for better or for worse, the series will never be the same again. A lot happens in this movie, almost too much. The slow burn character development of the first two movies is gone. A quick introduction of that mutant's ability passes for character development here. However, there is a lot of action. This movie is never dull or predictable. I think action fans that are not familar with the comics or the cartoons might find this to be a great movie. The rest of us will leave the theatre entertained but with a longing regret that the series was never follow through to it's full potential.

2. TreeFiddy

TreeFiddy Member

Damn, I just saw it and I'm pissed I didn't stay for after the credits now...

I burst out laughing at the "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch" line, but no one else in the theater got why it was so funny so I kinda looked like an idiot...

3. Jesus the Jedi

Jesus the Jedi Senior Member

Wow that was perfectly stated.

4. Forevergrateful420

Forevergrateful420 Member

I was entertained throughout the movie, but i felt like it was rushed. Also, at the end Magneto moves that piece of metal, and the scene after the credits, which kind of leaves an opening for a fourth X - Men movie if they wanted to make one.