X:is it worth it

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Requiem422, May 11, 2004.

1. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

This sounds very suspect to me as I know of one person personally and two others that friends knew that have died from "E"'s but I have never known anyone to be hit by lightening. Our barn was hit by lightening once does that count?

I still say chemicals that you are never sure what are in them isn't a safe way to get high and enjoy yourself as it could just end up biting you in the ass one day and after it's over there is nothing you can do to take it back. "E"'s never seen to have the same chemical make up twice unless they are from the same batch so you are never realy sure what your taking or how strong it is or what the reaction will be.

But to each there own I just worry about people who feel they HAVE to try "E"'s because their friends do. Peer pressure is a nasty thing.

Don't worry be happy!!!!!

Love & Be Happy
    EnonEmouse

2. fairfield

fairfield Member

The lightning thing was just a statistic. Yeah i agree with you there Enonemouse E is bad for not knowing what your getting but its the same with any drug which comes in powder or tablet its the risk you take but you gotta remember dealers arnt trying to kill their customers.

Very true. No one should ever force any drug upon anyone its their body let them decide what they want to do.

Yeah but;

1. How many where there from 1 pill.
    2.How many where there from dehydration.
    3. How many where there from overdose.

2 and 3 would come up alot lot more than the first and even if they where there from category 1 then they'll more than likely fall into category 2.

3. ben

ben Member

another thing that hurts people are people who take it and are alergic to tylenol. alot of the "triple stacked" bull shit is just fillers and binders and sometimes its acetaminophen.

i would recommend just gettin pure molly. that way you know what your workin with.

4. NaturalHumanBeing

NaturalHumanBeing Guest

While I have never tried ecstasy pills, I have had numerous experiences with MDMA.
    Round where I live (Wiltshire, England) MDMA is a popular drug and you can get some very nice clean MDMA.
    I myself have done MDMA about 5-6 times and as far as I remember each one has been a very pleasurable experience. Personally I prefer eating bombs as opposed to snorting lines but it's down to personal preference, bombs generally give you a more calm, loving feeling while lines will get you hyped up and jumping, a word of caution though, if you're doing lines make sure you crush it finely, one of my friends didn't do it properly and cut the inside of his nose when doing a line.
    Most people think of MDMA as being a lively party drug, it all really depends on your environment, go to a club and you'll be dancing all night, but the environment I've done it in was far more relaxed and mellow so I can only comment on this feeling.
    At first you'll feel like you're floating and vibrating, after a while you will have extremely intense emotions, you will love everyone and everything around you. It really depends on the mind frame you're going into it with, are you doing it to have a beautiful, enlightening experience? Or are you looking to get fucked up and dance around? I myself went in with the former mind frame and I sincerely believe I bettered myself as a person through it.
    Now I do know people who have had horrible experiences on MDMA, but I hav generally had very enjoyable experiences and I would definitely recommend it, however, it may not be to your liking, I would definitely try it though and see for yourself.
    I should also say that MDMA is not healthy, don't do it too much as you'll fuck up your head and your body, you'll also feel like shit on your comedown. - Peace and Love brother. :afro:

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

haha from 7 years ago man

6. NaturalHumanBeing

NaturalHumanBeing Guest

Oops, didn't see that. - Peace and Love brothers. :afro: