WW3 Iran attacked our base

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chitwanbrar, Jan 7, 2020.

1. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

That's right … and that's why the courts never use the MMPI test … huh?

2. stormountainman

I think Jim Morrison did too.

3. No, the truth is, no one knows who we are, or what we are. The human condition is not to know. All that is left is to embrace the mystery and awe at the marvel.

stormountainman likes this.
  4. stormountainman

And it's all compressed into seven days … according to Pastor Hagee.

5. stormountainman

And that's exactly why Trump wants to invade Iran!

6. It's sad that we'll never know the origins of humanity.

7. Trump has no time for such things. He's a "real" person living in the "real" world. Honestly, he has no clue.

8. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

I am not going to respond to this, but I suggest you look up what exactly an MMPI test actually is.

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Nah... I've seen stuff move through places. I've been to a Walmart.

10. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wondering how aggressive Neanderthals were?

11. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nah< I loved the Bush portrait in: Harold & Kumar, Escape from Guantamo Bay: toking with the boys at The Ranch and discussing the failures in The Middle East.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    WritersPanic likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Don't let that distract you from that fact that on the 06 August 1994, Jeff Gordon won his second career NASCAR Cup race at Indianapolis Motorspeedway, his first of 4 wins at the famous brick yard. He currently hold the record for most wins out of active and inactive drivers.

Orison likes this.
  13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Well there is evidence that Neanderthals practiced cannibalism, but then again so has modern man when food resources were scarce and desperation set in such as the Jamestown Colony,
    The Donner Party, and the most recent case involving Flight 571 in 1972 carrying members of the Uruguayan rugby team in which 16 surviving members of the team resorted to cannibalism
    in order to survive.

14. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Raft of the Medusa by Theodore Gericault is huge, about 16 feet by 25 feet painting at the Louvre.
    Anyways, in 1816 a French frigate, called Medusa ran itself aground off shore they scrambled and built a raft as there were not enough in the lifeboats for the 400 on board. Those on the raft were being towed behind the lifeboats but the cut themselves free, fearing for their lives, In the end they resorted to cannibalism and the painting is umm, it is am amazing painting and grotesque at the same time. Only 15 were rescued on the raft in the end but 5 died shortly after, I think they might have been partially eaten.

15. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Fascinating story.

There are so many historical accounts of cannibalism almost too many to mention. Many of which originate in China during times of famine where children were often openly sold at the market place as food.

16. Beach Ball Lady Balls

it is interesting. Raft of the Medusa is really interesting also in that Gericault interviewed the survivors, actually went to the morgue to study rotting flesh, he found out what the raft was like and actually built a scaled model of it in his studio.

2 of the survivors wrote books about what happened on that raft. The fighting, murder, complete and primal struggle for survival at all cost. They even ate belts and hats. The painting is of when they see a boat in the distance, which happened and they all finally had hope, but the boat kept going. They were not rescued until hours later. There were 147 on the raft at first. They were cut loose because people on the lifeboats found the raft was holding them back.

if you ever go to the Louvre, as everyone does, sees the Mona Lisa, skip that and go around the corner from it to see this painting. Or look it up online. Lol

hotwater likes this.
  17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think the most reason case of cannibalism involved some dude advertising on the internet, and some other was foolish enough to react.

18. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Another thing is, this is just one example of why I do not believe in opening up boarders and allowing people to come so their lives are better. a country is like that raft. Overpopulated, unable to feed its own. People murder for next to nothing sometimes, just so they can survive. Until those living within a community or country can ensure the health and quality of life of their own, where these things are not an issue, there will be problems. Increasing the population, when people within are struggling for clean water and food, providing for their family. Society can not solve the problems of the world, and ignore the problems of their neighbour. We are also individuals, and have to take some responsibility for this too. For our own successes and failures. But the food, water, roof, health and life will be there.

Overpopulation result from an increase in births, a decline in mortality rates, an increase in immigration, or an unsustainable and depletion of resources. It is possible for very sparsely populated areas to be overpopulated if the area has a meager or non-existent capability to sustain life. This is why in Canada you see people the population huddled mostly to the south of the countries border in areas. People say Canada underpopulated. I don’t agree with this. We are big enough, considering much of it is really not sustainable communities if they become Overpopulated.

People who live in a given area can decide to not have children, And they do. because they want to ensure that their children, those they do have, have a sustainable and good life ahead of them. shelter, food and water. family planning has been a thought amongst those in North America. Responsibility. You may have wanted more, but you know it is not making your life or the life of your children sustainable. Life life of other families sustainable. So we have opened up the border and Toronto is busting at the seams as crime rises and people feel unsafe, people will say, it isn’t as bad as where ever. Yes I am lucky that it isn’t as bad as where ever, Well I do not want it to become where ever for all concerned.

19. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Dunno, that's something you'll have to ask the last living and breathing Neanderthal - one Donald Trump !!!

Piney and Flagme15 like this.
  20. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Quit giving neanderthals a bad name.