wut the heck guys

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by altrmind, May 16, 2007.

1. altrmind

altrmind Member

how are some of you so good at insulting and negatively criticizing someone,
    thats fuckin wierd

just had to post this, hopefully, you will get my message

2. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

How are some of you so good at misinforming people with bullshit.

3. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

They practice.

4. uplink

uplink Member

we get a lot of practice opportunities.

5. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

as long as they are being honest i have no problem with what people have to say about me or anybody for that matter.

when you are confident and secure you will no longer have difficulties with people insulting you. you will see it as insight or bullshit.

when someone spits complete bullshit, why consider it an insult when you know they are full of it. your feelings only get hurt when you know that what they say about you is the truth - you would be better to accept this as criticism and something to learn from.

i get what you are saying tho - whats with all the negativity?

i just had to stand up for myself who on occasion likes to criticize people in a way that is sometimes viewed as negative. i do it only as a way to help someone better understand who they are and how they effect others.

be honest and speak your mind - just be ready to hear what they think about you!

6. altrmind

altrmind Member

dude i totally agree with you

my point is theres just no need for those negative concepts to try to get some meaning across

but hey, we're only human right

and remember,

WE ARE ALL IN LOVE

7. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

People find it easy to run their mouth when there is a computer screen blocking their face from the bottom of your shoe.

I dont mind healthy criticism, insults are not nessecary unless retorted back at someone insulting you first. Even so...the forums should be a friendly place to talk and meet friends, some people feed of confrontation especially when there is a lack of consequences. Trust me if i had the knowledge and the know how i would send a virus streeming across the web straight at certain hipforum users and laugh as their computer exploded in their face....

....probably not, but its an entertaining notion nonetheless

8. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Because "The innocent shall suffer... big-time."