Wut Do U Guys Think?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by irish151, Dec 31, 2004.

1. irish151

irish151 Member

I just made the coolest steamroller, its an empty paper towel roll with a hole cut threw the middle, and then i pushed tinfoil in the hole with my finger. I then took a cork-screw and poked a tiny whole in it. im shure uve all heard/seen this thing before. i got it packed and ready 2 go, but heres the problem- I have no place 2 use it! its now 2:06 am in new york, so i cant get out of my house. I have 2 other options- 1, wait for my sis 2 get bak from partying on this lovley new years eve, in which she'll b bak in an hour, and i smoke out of her car, but i'll b wicked tired at that time, or 2 i can open the window in my tv room downstairs and smoke out the window, but risk gettin caught by my conservative-libral parents (its funny, they vote libral mostly, but act sooo conservative!). If they catch me, my balls will be cut off and put on a silver platter, so idk wut 2 do! wut do u guys think?

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

if there asleep y cant u get outside...even for a min or 2

3. irish151

irish151 Member

all my doors in my house are the noisest fuckers in the world

4. irish151

irish151 Member

nvr mind, i said fuck it and smoked out tha window, so now im just chiiiilllin. Have a Happy New Years!!

5. Willy_Wonka_27

i know u already did it.
    but if your gonna open the window anyway...y not just climb out.
    unless ur window screens dont slide or remove easily

6. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

thats how i do it, take out het sceheen and smoke a bowl with the iwndwo clsoed

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

why climb out the window anyway, why is it sometiems hard for people to get the concept that if you keep the source of smoke out the window, and blow out the window, then there is no smoke, and thereofr no smell, inside the window

8. Willy_Wonka_27

what if there is a breeze, which is commen at nights, and you blow the smoke out and it comes right back in...its not a safe bet if you are smoking out of a window in an area of the house that is at times populated by parents and others

9. aoacoder

aoacoder Member

really you should just take a stand man with your parents. I did and it took a while but my parents mostly don't even care now.

10. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

what you do is lean out the window, then close the window as far as you can with you in it...

if theres a breeze, then its going to be a minimal amount of smoke coming in, something you can cover up with spray deodorant or air freshener.

or if you live on the second story pop that screen out, set it on the roof, and climb out. thats how i do it