Wtf???!!!!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by B0ngHitz420, Jun 24, 2006.

1. B0ngHitz420

B0ngHitz420 Member

Okay so me and 2 friends were at a small park at night, and we parked pretty far away from the park so the cops wouldnt actually search the park. After about 3 bowls of trainwreck we decide to get up and walk back to the cars. We got like 20 ft away from our cars and this car pulls out of its driveway, and so my sketchy friends run like hell. They got to the car and this guy in a ford explorer is jus staring at me, then he goes and stares at my friends sitting in the cars. My friend hangs out the window and YELLS WE GOTTA GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE, so i run to the car and get in and the fucker follows us. This guy had no reason to follow us but he just did. As we made our way to my house the car turns away and we are so relived. Later that night my other friend steve calls me up and says hey u wanna come over and have a couple bowls, so i accept. About 5 minutes later i was in my bathroom gettin some visene and i hear my door open so i figure it my friend, i go to look and see and the door is jus hangin open, and i see some guy run past my window. Bout 10 sec later i hear a car start and it drives past my driveway and it was the same car that was following us before. At this point i was fuckin freaked out, and debating on whether or not i should call the po po's. I never actually called em but i did load up my 12 gauge and put it nex to my bed that night. :)

2. JvY

JvY Member

crazy shit bro

3. thahead420

thahead420 Member

Wow dude that is fucked... I would beat whoever's ass yelled that out the window... that guy could have got you killed by some phyco maniac... haha

4. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Member

what a lurker

5. chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420 Member

man, thats fucked up. i would have done the same thing. would of had a bat or something, since i don't own a gun.

6. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

i'm not good at thinking in those situations, especially if i'm stoned...i woulda just freaked.

7. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Member

the guy was probably just curious what you were up to. i'm not standing up for him or anything, i still think he's a lurker... but if someone yelled "WE GOTTA GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE", i'd be a little curious too.

8. Iadf

Iadf Member

Wow thats fucked up. i would've luke kang kicked him theni would've punched his face but thats just me.

9. awesker

awesker Member

oh shit you saw me..
    looks like ill need to start watching you when you sleep..

10. campfire-fly

campfire-fly Member

That creeps a bit..

What kind of balls would it take for someone to follow you home and open your door? makes me wonder.

Next time someone walks up on you and your friends after smoking, engage them in conversation, learn to makeup bullshit like "Nothing like visiting the park we all used to play in when we were little" - learn to be actors and actresses when you know you're being watched, that's stoner survival. That is fucked though that the person followed you home, that creeps a bit, I'd go back to the same place you were in the day light and write his plate number down. Wave and say "hi" when you see this creep -

11. KParker730

KParker730 Member

thats crazy! and you have a twelve gauge? thats even crazier. when i am stoned and alone, every little noise freaks me out. i live in my basement, and so theres a window well outside my window, and one time a frog got stuck in it and kept jumping up against the window, so it sounded like someone was knocking on my window! i was so freaked out i went and got a steak knife and sat up on my bed freaking out until i got sober

12. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

man i would definetly have had a heart attack or my head would have exploded. thats the scariest shit ever... you must have had so many stalker horror movie scenes running through your head.

you have a 12 gauge? ive never even touched a gun in my life lol

13. Drakk420

Drakk420 Member

Fuck that shit man, I'd go to a payphone and report the car, claiming to be a bystander walking down the street and seeing someone go in the house, then run out immediately.

14. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

hahaha, "dude.. come back! let's smoka joint!"

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

whats with so many stories of cops searching parks? parks are like the place you can go to if you want to chill not at home. and if cops come through a park you know how easy it is to hide your weed? lol

16. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

or are you not allowed to be in these parks at night ?

17. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

i live near a park that you get fined if you get caught in after 10. they have like drug and prostitue problems supposedly :confused: but it's basically just potheads and horny teenagers

18. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

What would the world be without potheads and horny teenagers though?

19. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

hahaha, true dat man... true dat....

20. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

yeah, most public parks here aren't open from 10 PM-5 AM, and cops around here are serious about it.