wtf

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by CoRriNieRiNniE, Jun 23, 2006.

1. mystik_lilac

mystik_lilac Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I know! lololol One time I saw and interesting post on the "All Forums" page and didn't realize it was in the Hot & Horny thread :( hahaha. My own fault, I now check the name of the forum first lolol. Anyway...after that I got all kinds of weird pm's from guys! Most of them were just too funny and rediculous!

2. spooner

spooner is done.

don't get me wrong - i am all for (and guilty of) sexual harassment.

but over the internet?

3. CoRriNieRiNniE

CoRriNieRiNniE Member

yeah.. thats what im sayin

4. AerialReaver

AerialReaver Member

I take offense to that. I respect girls...until they fuck me over lol. The way I look at you situation is that any random guy that just adds you out of nowhere to his msn probably isn't going to care too too much as to being respectful to you.

5. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

I know this has already been mentioned but really, your picture is just asking for it.

i dont care if its "art". you're a teenager whos showing her body off. save those kind of pictures for your boyfriend or hugh hefner. i know they are harrassing you, but i really think when girls put pictures up like that, its just asking for it.

and msn asks you to approve people, so dont approve them if you dont know who it is.

6. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

So wait... you were pissed that guys were harassing you... and your solution is to put a NAKED picture of yourself in your signature? Are you insane? :confused:

7. fritz

fritz Heathen

Creep me...I'm bored...If it's real weird, I'll read it just for entertainment and not reply. Half the time I'm on here at night, my man is sitting just over there.
    I'm old, showing off my legs can be kinda fun.

CoRriNieRiNniE, I like your picture...Need to smile, though. ;)
    Maybe something seductive, but that isn't so up front might work better for you..? Just a thought.
    You know, there's nothing wrong with enjoying your sexuality, but you can drive the young guys to distraction with that sexy of a pic.

8. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

no shit. you are clueless to what kind of sick perverts lurk around the internet.
    makes me want to choke.

9. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

I had to revise my Yahoo profile because I would get nonstop IMs from guys who just wanted to have cybersex, phonesex, or just talk about sex.

Most of them were from some Middle eastern country,married men, or young guys.

I now have a zero-tolerance ignore policy.

10. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

I think girls definitely get more of these crazy kinds of messages than guys do. I don't even have pics in my gallery, and I still get guys pm'ng me, and the first thing they'll want to talk about is sex, which means they get ignored. I also get guys that pm me about sexual things, among others, but they're thoughtful and intelligent messages, and those I don't mind returning. I would never put info about my msn or yahoo for everybody to see-there's no reason for me to im with strangers anyway-that's just inviting trouble. I'll bet women get 10 times as many sexually oriented messages than men get-maybe we should take a poll.

11. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

lol, this reminded me of when I met dh...we met in an old msn chatroom and the ONLY reason I contined to talk to him was because he never once asked how big my boobs were or if I was a virgin....
    Sadily enough, I think that the reason why they do it is because there are girls who actually ENJOY being asked questions like that, so they think that it's fine.

12. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

I don't ever seem to get creepy PMs and IM jerks. All of the people that message me discuss issues that are completely relevant to the forum.

It must be the image that I'm projecting. It's a great feeling to know that I have some control when it comes to unwanted attention.

13. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

No offence im 15 , and i LOVE women i mean i respect them ALOT!
    but i mean like , thinking from prob a 50 year old virgins perspective
    when u have a picture like that as ur signature .... yea it might turn on some people :S
    just a thought

and for the msn thing , u can always block and delete.
    Always works.

You have to remember hte intenret is accible by ANYONE!
    from murderes , pedo's , kids.

Hip forum is a hot spot for yonge girls , dudes , and older people.
    Which makes this community so amazing , for example i can ask girls my age about advice i need. but other epople do not see it that way.

14. fritz

fritz Heathen

So far, so good..
    Mostly ppl who PM me are pretty cool. I hope they aren't spelling and grammar nazi's though..They might as well give up on me now. :rolleyes:
    Only one person/asswipe popped in on my IM. I just ignored it.
    That's right, I meant to take that down..

15. CoRriNieRiNniE

CoRriNieRiNniE Member

ever since this post i havnt gotten any kind of stupid pms from anyone=)

16. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

I often ponder the same question but in reverse...