Wtf

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by stonr, Sep 3, 2005.

1. stonr

stonr Member

ok, this is gonna sound wierd well cause it did to me at frist, ok heres the deal. i was down stairs keeping an ear out for my grandma(just came home from a 3 week hospital visit) while my sister was in the shower and when se was done she told me that i can go do what ever but s.w.a.t was on hbo r sumthin so i watched like 20 mins of it and saw her car key on the table so i grabed it and came up the stairs as i got to the last 3 stairs i called out her name 2 c were she was (room, bathroom, moms room, moms bathroom) no responce her bathroom door was open, so i knew she wasnt in there and her bedroom door was open like half way(and if ses naked she usualy shuts it all the way or cracks it ever so slightly), so i go to walk in to put her key on her desk and she naked, putting on tanning lotion or sumthin. and i got full side bodie, and full back flash. and i was like o god and just kept walking twards my room (end of hall), and well she gave me a huge boner, and an image i cant forget. is this just a guy sieng a super hot chick and a natural responce, or do i have the hots for my sister? she was cool with it for the most part, wich i didnt get. casue last time i did it she shreeked.

2. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

Only YOU know if you have the hots for your sister. I never had 'em for mine...
    But that's just me talkin'...

3. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

I'd say you're 16 and male and going through sexual psychosis with your hormones, and shock because you're not used to seeing your sister naked. You would know if you had the hots for your sister before you ever saw her naked, don't let physicalities persuade your psychology.

4. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Hannah is right. Although it seems that way sometimes, your brain is not located in your pants. ;)
    Did you have the hots for her before? Just seeing someone naked does not = love.

5. stonr

stonr Member

well ive alwase loved her but nothing more than as a freind and a sister. i c what u guys are saying, i think it was the fact that well she is hot, and she was naked. like ive thought about her b4 in sexual ways, but i only lover her as a friend and sister, so i mean, i dunno.

6. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Dude. Bone your sister.

7. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

oh sex lol somehow I know you would say that!

but don't worry about it man, you cock has a little brain seperate from yours.

8. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Oh, I thought you meant you had a boner when you saw your grandma naked, at first.

9. Jorma's Branches

Jorma's Branches Member

So did I.
    Sad thing is, I didn't see anything wrong with it.

10. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

I'd get a boner if I saw my grandma naked.

11. forest420

forest420 Senior Member

i think u would know if u had the hotts for ur sister, like you would have noticed it a while ago i think. its prob just natural for neguy to see a naked chick haha. i wouldnt worry about it.

12. XchrisX

XchrisX Member

I get a boner if I see anyone naked for the most part...

post a pic of your sis man!!!

13. Or's well

Or's well Member

Well I got a bit of a boner just reading the thread, so I guess that means that I fancy your sister :eek:)

Seriously though, I wouldn't worry about it, it's natural. There was a survey done somewhere (I can't remember where) that found siblings usually fantasise about the other at least once through puberty.

14. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

I am very curious as to how "hot" your sister really is.. Considering you said it like 3 times now... I think you might just have the hots for her.. Is she your full sister, half or what??... I never would think of my brothers in a sexual way, EVER. And I once walked in on my 16 year old brother shaving, totally naked (and also got a FULL sideview)... I thought nothing of it. But yeah, if you really have the hots for her, you should keep it in the closet. ;).

15. Meeshka Chaukinov

Meeshka Chaukinov Senior Member

i don't have a sister. i dunno.

16. AutumnsMoonChild

AutumnsMoonChild Member

Haha I don't have hots for my sister,man...gotta admit,though,she's pretty damn sexy.:p ;)

17. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

The South

18. Libette

Libette Member

thats some funny stuff man. toolmaggots right, you should totally band your sister.

19. Style

Style Member

im an only child too, but im with toolmaggot on this one.

20. Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie Member

yeah, I see no reason to argue with anything sex says on this one