WTF, this is a real dream! I swear!

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by shedtroll, Sep 7, 2006.

1. shedtroll

shedtroll Peace, Love & Linux

Well, I had (nearly) the best dream on earth. I did everything I wanted to in a dream: Fly, surf, take a trippy train ride (where I go on a train ride witch has super sharp corners, goes into very strange places like into alleyways, tunnels witch take you to impossible places.

So at what would be the end of the dream I meet this girl. The nicest, sexiest, cutest girl imaginible. We look lovingly into eachothers eyes, holing hands as we do, and we share our first kiss. Then, we both start to take our tops off, and just as her top is about to go over her nippie...the dream freezes and a voice says "if you would like to see the rest of this dream, Please buy the full version".

Then I woke up....I Cried like a little baby.

Moral of the story, If you are a computer-geek, use freeware software and open source.

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi shedtroll ... now what if this was the full version already.

As through the magic of illusion - through the magic of your own desires - you reached to see from a place of a greater truth ... waking included.

Just a thought

;)

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

somebody's been trying out a LOT of 'sampleware' ...

other then the unassisted flying, teleporting, all that sort of stuff where dream physics works different then it does in the world we're awaike in. the rest of that is how it could be in real life.

oh diversity will still make sure theres all kinds of things and none of it any perfectly one way, but the rest of it, the gratifying exoticness, and the abundance of guideway based public transportation going places it can't and doesn't now, to the kind of places that could be but because of the way incentives are arn't, all of that, is how things could be and will be when people understand how their priorities affect collectively the conditions they experience individual and realize how much more important that is then things like trying to impress each other or excitement or arbitrary assumptions.

and yes, making everything have to begin and end with little green pieces of paper is a big part of the barrier that is keeping us from have a real life world that way.

so finding ways to nonconfrontationaly boycott the causes of those barriers is a very good thing.

i've found what i think is the reason some people have more good dreams and some people have more bad ones. and i think the people who have more good dreams feel less threatened by the unknown then by human society and those who have bad dreams feel more threatened by the unknown, perhapse from seeking their gratification in the excitemnt of simulated violence or bying into some of what others seek one 'advantage' or another by conning the rest of us into.

that's only a guess however, but i too am one who has mostly good dreams. indeed i stopped having any REALY bad dreams at a very early age when i had one that helped me realize this. not so much the conditions it started out with but what i was able to do in it.

well i hope you have many more gratifying dreams in worlds that permit all of us to do so.

=^^=
    .../\...