Wtf is wrong with people? Post your story of being ripped off.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by bigT, Jan 17, 2005.

1. bigT

bigT Member

Well first off, I smoke very small amounts everyday. I basically "survive" off an ounce for about 2months smoking everyday out of a one hitter or out of a pipe. Well I had just ran out of my ounce, and thought I needed another. Well around here an ounce costs $85. I had $130. I wanted a little more than an ounce. So this guy who is talking to me is like "yea man I can hook you up with a fat ounce an a quarter for $130". And I am like yea that sounds good, so he takes me to get the pot and he's like "you got da money?" I am like "can I see the sac first?" and he replies "Na man, I got to go in and get it but I need the money first" and I think about it, and being stupid I give him the money. He goes to the other car and gets the sac. to my surprise they leave before I even see the sac. . . . I knew something was up now. When I got the sac the first thing that came to my head was "oh shit". I looked at the bag in the dark and saw lots of stems and seeds with some weed mixed in with it. Last time I tried to get an ounce I gave one of my "friends" $100 and he just took the $100 and gave me "Bubblegum seeds" and said his dad won't let him take pot outside the house anymore about after a month of waiting for him to give me the pot. People keep ripping me off, and I know it was because of my stupid mistakes, I just wish people weren't so mean.

Anyways, here is what I got for $130, I took all of the seeds and stems out of this and about five bowls in a one hitter. The guy said it weighed on 40grams. I am sure it did, but I probably took about 20grams of seeds and stems out. God, I hate people. . . . .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, I would be interested in hearing about any stories you have about being ripped off, but please lets try to keep it above or about $100. No "I got ripped off on this dime" stuff.

2. hamsammich

hamsammich Member

That sucks man I feel for you but you need to be smarter then that. Ive learned over time never to trust people I don't know well with money

3. jimi420

jimi420 Member

I've got ripped off twice. The first time was there are these two kids i know. And i should have never even discussed buying weed from them because they are money hungry greeddy assholes. Also, they are in a gang so I cant go and beat their asses with out getting my ass beat 20 times worse! So they said they can hook me up with a quarter of nice shit for $70. Being the amateur i WAS i said yeah alright and gave them the $ that i had to scrounge up which was a drag. and any who to make a long story short they never gave me any thing and one goes to a different school and lives really far away from me and the other is in juvy (good riddance) and the other time was only for $25 but yeah this was also wehn i was an ameuter and got extremely shitty weed!!! worse then the guy who started this thread. BUT this time i got lucky and the dude who ripped me off left the $25 on my porch and my mom found it when she was gardeing and i told her it was mine so i got my $ back! hahahah

4. Obscured By Clouds

Obscured By Clouds Member

Just the other day me and my buds bought a quad for a little more than 100. We ended up getting the bag and weighed it for only 5.0 grams so we said fuck that and called the guy. He said he could hook up 2 more grams but I ended up having to go before the guy came, but hey i got my 40 bag.

5. AnarchistScott

AnarchistScott Member

Ive had my fair share of dodgey dealings, like that last bit i weed i bought was this guy who sold me weed an told me it was an a quarter ounce, wen i got home i weighed it wit my new scales an it was only 5.6grams. but it was good weed so i didnt complain lol

but my worst was wen me an my mates tried to get a half ounce an this guy took ages to get were we agreed to meet, so we phoned him to see were he was an he said he just got the speed for us, an i was like wtf man? we told u several times we didnt want any speed, just WEED! so the guy kept phonin me sayin that i was dead and how he was gonna knife m etc......fukin crack heads

6. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

good thread idea BigT :)

my worse time was i was trying to get weed thru a friend of mine back when didnt have a dealer. I talked to him on the phone and he said he could get me an 2 ounces for 180. i figured itd be shitty weed but oh well id have alot. welli was an amatuer and so i gave the money to him first when he drove by the park with a couple of other guys i knew form school and this one older guy i didnt know. well they never came back so the next day at school i asked my friend wtf happened to my money. He gave me this long story about how they gave the money to his friend who ran off with it(he was still an amtuer to cuz the first time i bought from him i said a dime bag[a dime in my area is a gram for 10] and he gave me about 4 grams) and he said the kid had gone around the corner and then took off. My friend said he and his older brother (who i verified this with) went to the kids house and he fought the kid (i dunno he did have a semi-black eye and scratches on his arms when i talked to him that day) and that the kid had givent he money to the older guy int he car named jay and when they went by his house they looked in his window and he had a shotgun sittin there and a glock on the table. this was so frustrating to me cuz i kept hearing how diff people got a cut of my money and when i asked them each one denied it so i didnt know what the fuck really happened.

another time i was getting weed fromt his gangster dude i knew from my crafts class(i helped him with alot of his prjects cuz he needed to pass and he wouldnt pass 10th grade if he didnt pass that class) and i met him at the park one night. i had borrowed ten bucks from a friend who needed to stay clean for a while and then my two friends each put in 10 so we could get a fat 8th and whent he guy pulled up my friend that was with me didnt come up to the car with me. welli walked up the car another car started pulling into the parking area really fast and i got paranoid as hell, they parked about 8 spaces down from us. he asked me if those were my peoples and i told him no and he was like aight lets just swap and get the fuck outta here. we did the hand thing to exchange the goods really fast and i immediately shoved it down my boxers and walked over to where my friend was waiting. we checked to see if the other car was still there but it was gone. we pulled out the bag in the light and at first it looked straight cuz it was rolled up but then my friend unrolled it and it was fresh cut grass. real grass like from a football field. what an asshole, and that meant i was out ten dollars for nothing cuz i still payed my friend back, and i payed my other two friends back cuz they had trusted me wiht their moeny and i fucked up by trusting that guy. so i guess that would come out to 40$ downt he drain.

being an amatuer sucks im glad we finally got straight dealers.

7. McJesus

McJesus Member

Those stories hurt my soul, JamesR420.

8. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

I never get ripped off. I just walk next door, ring the bell and tell him what i want and watch him measure it out. he'll even let me choose what buds i want outta his bag

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

the only time ive been ripped off enough to care was my first buy. if i had got itnow, i would have known it was shitty. i payed 50 AUS for 3 g's. i got what would have been 3 grams, but it was fresh, and so had more than wanted water in the bud, and it was also absolute schwag. i didnt know any bette,r it was the first weed id ever seen and held clearly. it barely had any trichomas and was pretty leafy.

but every other deal from that dealer has got me practically the best weed from any other dealer, so i dont care lol!

10. omnip0d

omnip0d Member

the closest i've come to getting ripped off was my first time buying/trading. i traded $60 worth of jerky for a gram. but the jerky was made by my dad, and i got it for free. and the stuff was schwag, but it was my first time, and i knew nothing about weed. most of the rest of these stories sadden me.

11. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

The lesson is all too often learned the hard way. People: never never never never give them the money before you get your bud, unless you know the person really fucking well.

12. omnip0d

omnip0d Member

preach it brother

13. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

never been riped off ...but it did take my one dealer 2 mounths to get my stuff

but she made it up to me
    i gave her 20 for an 1/8 of shwag and she gave me an 1/8 of dank 2 mounths later

14. bigT

bigT Member

"Absolutely goddamn right." -Cpt. Willard, Apocalypse Now

15. jimi420

jimi420 Member

yep that is true, lesson learned

16. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

It's like weed investment... lol, if they had that I'd totally put money down. Put down $50 and in 2 years of interest, BAM, a garbage-bag full of weed!:D

17. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

never put the money first i agree, NOT EVEN if you know the person well.

18. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Well, I do that with my cousin sometimes, cuz one of his guys who gets great stuff is really weird with new people, very paranoid, so I just give him the cash to buy for me. But I work with him, plus he's family, so I trust him.

19. littlemistymop

littlemistymop Member

buy it from your friends