wtf help

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SpENS93, Apr 4, 2007.

1. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

ok im perscribed concerta 36mg and i didnt take them for 1 week 2day and i took aderall xr thursday friday monday, i took 2 concertas this morning and 5 minutes ago im freaking out everything is blurry, theres little rainbow triangles and in my perifial vision shit is melting like on the virtual acid trip where u stare at the spinning dot.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING AND WOULD I BE OK 2 SMOKE??

2. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Hold still I am on my way! Jefferson and 11 mile? Have the herb ready I will take it for incineration.

If it is a prescription you could call the pharmacy (not about the weed) and ask them.

3. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

wowsers.
    ermmmmm
    it sounds as if it would be cool.
    but you seem not to be enjoyin?
    Id say smoke it. Itll probably chill ya out.

4. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

hell yeah im blowed right now chillin lol it was weird though like it changed my mood all day i passed out in 5th hour.

5. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

lol so your freakin out and in the midst of it all your askin if its okay to smoke. I love that.

6. danyo

danyo Member

lol^^ yeah...

7. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

youre at risk of getting a panic attack but what is happening to you is just the effect of lots of ritalin and speed, you might have a much higher dose than you really need at all.

8. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

No, do not smoke, Concerta reacts violently with cannabis, it's happened to a few of my friends. If you're on Concerta, don't smoke!

9. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Reacts violently? That doesn't sound pleasant.

10. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

bitch please, I was prescribed to concerta for years and the only violence was from being violently stoned.

11. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

^ BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: seriously like LMAO!

12. paintballer687

Ahem, did you just call me a bitch? A friend of mine switched from Ritalin to Concerta, took one hit from a joint, then fell flat on his face, remained unconcious for half a minute, woke up, tried to get up and fell again, and started vomiting and complaining he couldn't see. He smoked again, and it happened again. He went to a doctor who said, and I quote, "concerta reacts violently with cannabis." My friend switched to a different medication and the problem immediately cleared up.

Please don't act like you know it all, you're only sixteen and you've proven you lack the capability of acting as mature as anything more. It's amazing how there are members of these forums younger than you yet act more maturely. Just because it didn't react violently with you doesn't mean that's the case for everyone. Please try and use your brain before insulting others, not that it was really an insult as it came from you.

13. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Why dont you just bend me over and have your way. Thats what you try to do with anyone else on here who has to disagree with you.

14. paintballer687

Actually, to repair your perception, when someone posts something ignorant or contradictive of fact, I rebut with actual evidence to prove my point. I do not impose my opinion, I use data, observations, logic, etc., to present factual points.

Just now, you called me a bitch for disagreeing with you, so I rebutted with first hand reports and quoted an actual doctor. Now that I have showed you evidence contradicting your previous claim, you try and attack my credibility. I have nothing personal against you nor anyone else on these forums, I don't come on here to hate on others. I come on here to correct misconceptions and refute ignorant claims using science and logic. I'm not refuting you because I disagree with you, I'm doing so because you're wrong. If you're mature enough, you'll see the difference.

15. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Theres nothing wrong with correcting misconceptions.. theres something wrong with making an ass of yourself in the process.

And like always you gotta point out maturity as playing a factor in this, as if you've been around the block and your word has more value than the last asshole that's popped up on the forums who's done the same trolling you've plagued us with.

16. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

didnt react "violently"

17. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

SirTokesAlot, you haven't provided a single decent point yet in this argument.

18. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

see what concerta does to you guys!

19. paintballer687

As a matter of fact, my word does have value. It has value because I actually take the time to research any topic I post upon to assure it's correct. You, on the other hand, assume that you have all the knowledge in the world and post accordingly.

You say I am an ass? You opened up with an insult and then ignorantly stated your claim with pseudo-superiority.

You say I am a troll? I replied to the original poster with information in an attempt to help him. You then called me a bitch. And you have the ignorance to call me the troll?

Yes, I do often point out maturity issues, and you're proving exactly why.

Seriously, just chill man.

20. paintballer687

Thank you for proving my point.