Wtf does this mean?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by MBintheOC, Jan 3, 2005.

1. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

I'm attracted 2 men, but there's this Victoria's Secret catalog here w/this 1 model who's "top heavy" w/a nice butt that gets me thinking naughty thoughts. It's like I'd turn lez 4 her or something. It's also like if I c a girl w/big breasts, I tend 2 start staring. Wtf does this mean? Is there any1 else who finds themselves dealing w/this type of thing? Or does this just mean I have a thing 4 large breasts? It's so weird.:confused:

2. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

hmmm sometimes I get a rush when I see girls in low cut tops, I know I"m straight, but I guess, maybe it makes me feel uncomfortable or something, I usually blush... maybe you just find it confronting and cant decide how you feel. Its funny though, I dont feel that way when I see picutres....

3. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

Yes i love big boobies

4. MBintheOC

Yes, I think maybe because it's different than what I usually feel, it's weird. It also kind of makes 1 think more about what they like that I think makes it feel odd. I don't know. It's not so much that I'm looking that makes me feel weird, it's that I find it pleasing since I don't usually. Anyway, who cares right? If I end up bi, I end up bi right?:)

5. velvet

velvet Banned

I'm attracked to females in a physical way (don't have any sexual experiences with them though) but I can't imagine falling in love with one.. so I decided that I'm mostly heterosexual in a relatioship way, although I love looking at beautiful people, male OR female :)

6. MBintheOC

That about sums it up:) Nicely said!

7. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

MBintheOC i go though the same thing, and ive come to the same conclusion as velvet

8. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Well, if you think about it, the image(s) that you're taking in are of a sexual nature, so one would only imagine that you would receive a sexual response, regardless of your sexual orientation.

Besides, Victoria's Secret girls are extremely hot. :H

9. velvet

velvet Banned

maybe it's also that when you see a sexually attractive girl that you somehow identify with her instead of wanting her.. you know? Somewhat of a 'sisterly' feeling.. I dunno..

10. Craevyn

Craevyn Member

i just think it means you're 1/4 gay like the rest of us.

thats my take on it

11. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

I like to think that the human mind is indeed more complex than to submit to that kind of boring categorization.

12. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

I was hetereo with the same feeling described above. One day a beautiful blonde 18 yr old girl thats a friend of mine kissed me. We didn't stop there. We were girlfriends for awhile. It was awsome. I would encourage anyone with those feelings to explore them. So now i guess I'm bi-ish even though I'm not sure if I will have another sexual relationship with a woman.

13. peace057

peace057 Member

Exactly! I feel like everyone is at least slightly bisexual. I mean, an attractive person is an attractive person no matter their gender, right? Its great that you feel that way!

14. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

Pfffttt... nah-uh. :D

15. lynsey

lynsey Banned

perfectly put:)

16. MBintheOC

Thanx:D

17. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

It is perfectly normal these "thoughts" that get into your head when you see a woman who you think is beautiful. Us woman tend to look at other woman to compare ourselves to them. We could be jealous, envious, or attracted to that woman we see. Women are one of god's most beautiful creatures that he made.

18. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

nope, your not alone, and its definitely not weird. i am hetero, but i do think the female body is sooo hot. i have kissed a number of girls and toyed with the idea of giving my bf a threesome (with another girl, not a guy) for his 22 bday. i think your openminddness is comendable...it makes you more fun and more REAL. nobody is 100% hetero or homo. you being secure in your love (or lust) for the 2 guys may confirm your sexual preference, but it doesnt mean you are not allowed to stray (mentally or physically)

19. MBintheOC

Well said & thanx:D I did kiss a girl at a gay friendly club 1 of my friends & her girlfriend frequent. I was buzzed & horny & my friend was dancin sexy w/her & 4 some reason I decided I wanted in on the action. I think I woulda gone all the way that night, but it was prob 'cause of the booze. I think I woulda lost my nerve after it wore out. It's like I'm courious, but I'd chicken out when it came down 2 it. I think anyways.

20. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

yeah babe I'm the same way :)