Wrong on so many levels

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, Dec 1, 2018.

1. I hadn't even heard of the baby it's cold outside outrage until this year. And just indirectly.

2. deviate

deviate Senior Member

No way that kid is acting like that naturally at that age - just look at the parents in the video. That was twisted, I didn’t even finish watching it.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Sure it sounds like a crazy jump to conclusions. But it's literally happening right now. To real children. See exhibit A:

6-year-old boy forced to live as a girl while mom threatens dad for not going along

Shit like this makes me wanna hit the RESET button on humanity.

Popularizing transgender and drag queen children is harming the trans community. And it pains me to see how many of you are totally chill with this.... :(

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    Orison and Irminsul like this.
  5. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

Yes, a subset of liberals are genuinely offended.

I grew up in an extremely liberal state (Massachusetts) so the majority of my FB friends are liberals. My FB feed exploded with outrage over this song. I had a hard time convincing people that a song a guy wrote in the 1940’s to sing at Christmas parties with his wife, wasn’t actually about drugging and raping women. I was attacked for even suggesting it (apparently it makes me a racist who exploits my white privilege.....or so I was told). I still live in a very liberal state (California) but rarely see things like that from my California friends.

They were also upset about Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer because they think it somehow glorifies bullying, but Baby it’s Cold Outside got most of the attention.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Sigh... You have seen nobody be chill about parents forcing their kids to live as something they're not. It pains me how people act idiotic over everything. And its even sadder when its the same people pointing out we're played by the media.... pull your head out of your ass dude. Nobody here gets theirselves riled up by the media like you.

Driftrue likes this.
  7. 6-eyed shaman

No, but I've seen people having no problem with the idea of trans-kids, and child burlesque shows. Asmo, I'm not interested in debating you as much as I am trying to clarify myself to everyone as to why this is a real problem.

As for the media, I've always hated the media. They lie to us and manipulate us every day.

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

Ive no problem with trans children. Ive a problem with creepy parents making their kids do things for money.

speaking if wallyworld in the other thread. I saw a 4/5yr old child with its goth parents and guess what, the kid was normally dressed. which I thought was awkward..
    [​IMG]

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I saw a group of goth adults walking a child on a leash the other day. It wasnt a toddler, it was like a 7 year old child. Really weirded me out

Orison likes this.
  10. 6-eyed shaman

I wonder how they'd feel about "Kim" by Eminiem

porkstock41 likes this.
  11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, but you seem over the top on this issue.

I think something else is going on

12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I'm not sure what your point is. When that song was new it was a huge controversy. It sure was not on the radio or in any way considered mainstream. You seem to be implying some past where it was OK and it never was. Like that sort of music now people can buy it but domestic abuse out of fashion is old news.

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

this world is what we make it. if we hate imagination, logic, consideration, honesty, THAT is "the abyss".
    strangeness is what is sacred.

making too many babies is part of the problem. and you can't expect everyone to practice celibacy.
    but gay doesn't make babies, and that makes it a GOOD thing.
    not everyone can swing that way of course. i can't. but not everyone gets to choose what way they can either.

and if we loved instead of hated, logic, consideration, honesty and imagination, everyplace could be a paradise for everyone.
    our own choice to hate, any of those things, is the only thing that keeps anything about this world messed up.

and i really think, the only reason some people want to keep this world messed up,
    is because they're paranoid it will end, the minuet they run out of things to complain about being.

so paranoid about it, that's why we had 9-11, a cold blooded strategy to prevent world peace.
    nothing to do with anyone's "vengeance" about anything.

Driftrue likes this.