Wow

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by Peace, May 8, 2004.

1. Pablo

Pablo Member

i guess ive never tried it, have you ever been caught?

2. serra

serra tentacle girl

i'm scared. go inside one and look at the register line. there's two cameras above each line in the one near here.

i try to not shop there when i don't need to but sometimes i have to. i have very little money and it's just cheaper. once i have a job i will not but....

i know, i know. steal. i just can't! i'm too moral....

3. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

lI regrettably have shopped in wally world.
    I have though decided to boycott them now and forever because they are evil.
    The mass consumerism is so overwhelming in that place it makes me wanna puke.
    And there idea of controling the public by not allowing certain kinds of music to be sold in there stores .F**kin Nazi's!!!!I hate em!

4. Pablo

Pablo Member

yeh the place literaly made me want to puke not too long ago, i needed fish water treatment and some duck tape. And the store doesnt even play music anymore, it plays loudly the adio of the "walmart tv network" the video is shown on screens, its nothing but loud comercials and songs about buying stuff being the way to fill that void in your soul. And so many materials are wasted on unorigonal toys that no child would pick up more than once or twice, and which dont inspire any creativity, even the building sets have become all specialized parts, so they cant be built into anything else, and they form some part of some comercial giant like starwars. The stuff for the adults isnt better, what adds to my sickness is the sounds advertising, and the shelfs displaying and the people buying Atkins! All kinds of wastefull crap. we dont need to be eating more meat in these times! watter shortages,and disease breakouts spread, but people are so full of shit they dont see beyond their own lazyness and vanity. And that song...they play it over and over, a little girls voice "its the WAL MART TEEEVEEE network" the part where she says "tv" is so shreiky and high pitch. it made me want to scream, but i needed that fish water treatment and they've put all small stores out of buisness, and taget and k-mart have no pet department. Oh and those new automated checkout things are retarded and they acuse me of stealing all the time when im not.

5. Digital Underpants

I have successfully avoided the wally world for almost a year now. I don't wanna go into the Super wal-Mart they have around here.They bring convenience yes, but at what cost to my sanity. Lets not forget Walgreens, and Sam's Club and all the other places Wal-mart owns. They want to own your soul and turn everyone into Mormons. AAAAAAAAAAh! my worst nightmare hahah.

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

all those places drive me crazy, the crowds, the check out lines...all of it drives me insane...and what the fuck is up with all this low carb shit they are selling now, low carb beer, yuck, give me a break...
    Shoe carnival is the worst, i feel like i am at a fucking circus...

7. Pablo

Pablo Member

the low carb crap is because of the retarded atkins diet, its an anti carb diet that encourags people to eat a lot of meat and very little bread and high carb fruits. Its so stupid, its just not healthy to eat that way, and of cource since theres money in it wal mart is selling the books the food and all, with comercials for it running on their system with two retarded yuppies going "were on the atkins diet and we love it! hehehe. eating lots of animal flesh is super!:D "

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

:eek: That Atkins diet is taking over the world...
    I think they went to far when they had the low carb beer, ya might as well not drink beer then, think of how that would taste...I shutter just thinking about it
    Though you may lose weight, but how healthy are you really from just eating meat and cheese....didnt atkins suffer from a heart attack a while ago...
    Not healthy weight loss either....

9. Pablo

Pablo Member

Atkins didnt really die an unatural death, he was pretty old, his being dead isnt the incriminating part, The fact that he wasnt on the diet named for him is though. He wasnt using it, because it wasnt designed to be healthy, It was designed as an emergency weight loss method, when someone was too overweight to undergo vital surgery. It was not healthy weight loss, but in those cases it worked out for the better health because it alowed doctors to get in to work on stuff to keep them alive. Its not meant for every yuppi in america to be following, increasing the meat demand and giving themselfs heart problems.

10. Digital Underpants

11. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Hahahahah..Fat-kins diet that was funny as hell
    I loved the stop eating sign...and that fat bastard stuff...thanks for the laugh, that was hilarous....

12. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

congradulations. :)