Wow

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Tsubasa, May 13, 2004.

1. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

thats 13,608 grams. you could get everyone in a average size city high with that. that would be cool

2. krewskater

krewskater Member

i dont think he has pics from 4 years ago...

3. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

"Yeah I was just walking down the street one day and BAM there was 30 pounds of marijuana in the bushes!"

Oh.. and I just realized this thread is fucking old. Do people around here really just dig and dig and dig through hundreds of pages of threads and find one from years ago to respond to?

4. krewskater

krewskater Member

^ I believe it [​IMG]

5. fishheadbob

fishheadbob Member

Come to the Florida Keys sometime and see all the geezers doing their early morning beach walk. Besides keeping them alive another day or two, most of them are looking for a bale washing up after a smuggler ditched it instead of getting caught with it.
    30 Kg. per pop. A little salty perhaps, but nobody turns the bales in to the DEA.. "let them get their own."

6. Skreech

Skreech Member

Just reading that makes me question the whole story.
    Take a pic, you don't seem that happy.

How is anyone here even suppose to take that seriously? 30 pounds is like 100 grand just lying around. No one wants that, right?

7. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

And of course people are going to keep responding seriously because they don't realize that its FOUR YEARS OLD.