wow man

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by interval_illusion, May 10, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

ive done lots of drugs.... been takin to other places of enlightement

but salvia... 3 times, two or 3 diff. methods but not shit;

i feel ive been scrwed over.

2. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

There is an "initial tolerance" (I think that's what it's called) with Salvinorin A, and this tolerance must be overcome before you'll feel any of the effects. Reworded: Some people have to smoke (or ingest by preferred method) ridiculous amounts of Salvia before they are affected, and after the first time you won't have such a problem. Again, everyone reacts differently, but there is a good bit of support for this theory.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

My surefire method:

1) A waterpipe/bong
    2) A butane torch lighter (hold the lighter over the Salvia for the entire length of the inhalation)
    3) Hold it in for at least 30 seconds (or as long as you can)
    4) Repeat if necessary, allowing no more than a minute in between hits.

Also, make sure you have a high quality extract (aim for at least 10-15x).

Lastly, some people are immune to Salvia's effects. But this seems to be quite rare. Usually people who experience no effects didn't smoke it properly.

4. serra

serra tentacle girl

That happened to me as well. i smoked around a 1/4 of a gram of what i was told was 20X extract. i didnt feel anything, so i smoked more. and then more. and then more. i ended up feeling a little giddy for a while but nothing more than that. i still have like 1/2 a gram. maybe i will try it again sometime and hopefully it will work this time.

5. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Some extracts are better than others from what I have heard. Check out the vendor rating.

I have only smoked pure leaf, using the method described by Pressed Rat and have always had a good experience. Other folks swear by chewing it or making a tea.
    If you are smoking, I definately recommend using a torch lighter.

6. nesta

nesta Banned

i've tried plenty of drugs....

very few of them reached the intensity of a really moving salvia trip. its one of the few drugs i really do consider a purely "spiritual" drug rather than a mental/emotional tool or whatever else...

although keep in mind i've not done anything like DMT...