Wow guys...

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by peacegal, May 9, 2004.

1. peacegal

peacegal Member

Well, this is peace, although I had to change my name a little because someone else grabbed it. I hope I can get my forum back...
    I am sure some other folks from the old forums will start drifting back in....

2. Little Vegan Dan

Little Vegan Dan Member

hey!
    this is 'RedMosquito' - decided to change my name
    i miss the old forums :(

~Dan

3. alissamelon

alissamelon Member

ya, im not a big fan of it either astro...

actually, it has some neat things to it :)

4. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I would suggest you give it some time. Skip is making improvments everyday. Mabye he will make it unique and cool again.

5. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Hi all
    I used to be California-dreaming, but fancied a name change.

Actually I quite like it here, nice and colourful. Anyway I'm only here for the company, so as long as you lot stick around it'll be great.

TTFN

Sage

6. Little Vegan Dan

Little Vegan Dan Member

yea, i'll definitely stick around, not as cool as the old one, but it's still cool cuz there's a cool little community going on, so stay!

~Dan

7. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

It's not that bad....everyone acts like it's the end of the world! It's still mostly the same (mostly) cool people; just because it's a little confusing and will take some getting used to doesn't mean I'm going to stick my nose in the air and go elsewhere.

8. peacegal

peacegal Member

Hey all. I feel like we're a bunch of refugees straggling back into our homeland. :) Yeah, I'm used to having a mental division between the forums I visit, but now Hipforums is just like Veggieboards, which is weird.
    I really hope the personal forums are back soon.
    I prefer the old format too, but what can you do?

9. rob1116

rob1116 Member

meh... I don't see what the big deal is.

vBulletin is the standard these days... I'm guessing that what makes you dislike it Astro?

If you don't like the WYSIWYG editor, you can change it in the User CP. I sure hope this little change over doesn't stop you from coming here.

10. indigorainhemp

indigorainhemp Member

I don't mind them at all ,,, once you get used to it I think it will be great ~
    Does anyone know of any other "hippie" type boards?? I love boards but have not been able to find many ~