wow, am i really a cartoon?

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by kentuckyfunk, Jun 2, 2004.

1. kentuckyfunk

kentuckyfunk Member

okay... so i come home last night and find my package of salvia has arrived!!!!! i sat indian style on my bed, alone. i packed about 1/5 of a gram of 10x extract into my sherlock. i lit the right side of the bowl, and took a huge hit...nothing....i lit the other half of the bowl....wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! suddenly, i am launched into another world...there was a cartoon on t.v. while i was doing all of this. suddenly, i realize that i am a cartoon. there is sooo much more to it, but as you all know, it is hard to explain a hard trip. so, i am sitting there, and i have no idea whats going on...after about 15 seconds of this, i realize that i had smoked salvia. the bowl and lighter were still in my hands, and i had no idea what the hell happened... finnally.. after about 30 seconds, i am sane. wow... thats all i can say..wow.... now,i have ate my fair share of good acid, but this salvia shit is no joke!!! the only thing i will do next time, is have someone else with me.. i think i could have enjoyed it better if i had a sitter.... so anyways, i enjoyed my first try of salvia, and i am saving ther rest for bonnaroo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoo hoo 8 more days!!!!!!!!!!!

2. redgreenvines

redgreenvines Member

we are all cartoons

I am glad you reminded me anyway
    what is bonaroo?

3. kentuckyfunk

kentuckyfunk Member

bonnaroo is a music festival... it is june 11 12 and 13.... check it out....

www.bonnaroo.com

4. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

I have used cartoons as a way to describe my Salvia trips too. Lots of colors, and everything seems real animated.

5. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

it only lasted those few seconds though?

6. greasytuesday

greasytuesday Member

I've never done it (tho I do have some in my room I'm waiting patiently until after my exams to do :D), but apparently it usually lasts about half an hour... is that right? I've heard if you eat it or something you can trip out all day...

7. redgreenvines

redgreenvines Member

A thing happens with time, I like to stream it, to make things real across times or through moments.

By streaming mental images of things I am making cartoons of myself and of my family.

I am smearing them across my mental time-screen into balanced cartoon metaphors of themselves, and I am relating to these rubber ducky versions of self and world with a sense of plasticity and readiness. I have no inclination toward laziness.

This is 2 hours after one inhalation of 7x.

Did I always do this, but since salvia I see it happenning?
    Were the cartoons always there - unnoticed?