Wow. Am I ever Gonna Find Her?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by LonelyHunter, May 14, 2014.

1. LonelyHunter

LonelyHunter Member

I am married and very happy but so so lonely. There is something way more meaningful to me than just being with a man the rest of my life.i want a woman. I am starting to freak out. I hate when this comes up. I shove it down for years on end and them something always brings it back up. I wish I was never reminded of my passion.

2. PurpleBlue87

PurpleBlue87 Member

How can you be very happy and feel so lonely at the same time?

3. LonelyHunter

LonelyHunter Member

Thanks for your reply, purple. I am so happy because I love love my man, he is absolutely wonderful to me, and makes me happy. But yet there is this missing piece inside of me because of my bi-nature. It's going to be a real challenge finding a bi woman who would come in to our relationship. Most bi women are super offended at our idea of a triad relationship. I don't get it. Don't you think it's odd that bi-women would not find our idea awesomely amazing? I mean you get the best of both worlds going this way! I definitively feel like I have to do this because it just keeps coming up. Then it will be swept under a rug for a couple of years until - There it is again! And stronger every time. I must say, though, when it comes up it ALWAYS makes my relationship with him stronger. That he is so willing to let me do what I need to do. When I think of loving a woman I know I could totally flippin fall in love and all those feelings are directed at him, like it renews my love for him and I get to show him my love in this new amazing way. Sooooo... I know I kind of went of on a tangent but I hope somewhere in all of it answers your question.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  4. PurpleBlue87

PurpleBlue87 Member

Yeah, I suppose you feel incomplete because you need a woman in your life and your husband can't cover that emptiness no matter how wonderful he is. Correct me if I'm wrong. Well good luck finding her, it's gonna be tough IMO.

5. mishell

mishell Member

I understand how you feel, I really do, I don't have a man in my life anymore and the girl of my dreams recently moved on and left me behind, now I am lonely too.
    But unlike you I am trying not to push my emotions down, if I see a girl I like I will ask her out, so far all I get is thanks but no thanks.

6. LonelyHunter

LonelyHunter Member

Thanks for communicating Mishell. It's so crazy, looking
    For love again, at least for Me I mean. It's exciting and wonderful!!

7. mishell

mishell Member

I see we are both on the west coast.......would you be interested in starting up a friendship.......mabe go slow at first.......and meet later via pm and then chat........I am willing to try if you want?

8. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

You're looking for a unicorn and a lot of bi-women don't like to be unicorns. They want their own relationships and not to be an accessory to someone elses.

They do exist. We got one on the forums. But it might be a long road.

9. mishell

mishell Member

Thank you for your insight......but I am willing to take the chance...I have to try and find love if I can even if it is a long road.

10. Manservant Hecubus

Since you're now technically single, the odds are now in your favour! You're not needing a unicorn but a girlfriend!!

The problem with OP is that she is married. That's where unicorns come in. To fill a void in an established relationship.

11. mishell

mishell Member

Yessss I need a girlfriend and yes I know she is married, I don't want to take her away from her husband I just need a cuddle now and then, maybe a kiss or two......God I really sound desperate don't I.

12. Manservant Hecubus

You sound human. :)

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  13. LonelyHunter

LonelyHunter Member

Wait wait wait, I am getting confused lol.... Who is OP? Who is now technically single? Also... Sure the majority of couples would consider the unicorn an 'accessory' but in my opinion that is disgusting and cruel. The woman we will be bringing in will change the dynamics of the current relationship. She will be an equal not an accessory.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  14. LonelyHunter

LonelyHunter Member

For god sakes is there a way to PM on this site? lol....

15. mishell

mishell Member

LOL: Op is you...the original poster.....and I guess I am the one who is technically single seeing as my girlfriend has moved on....I have no idea who is riding the unicorn, the rest is beyond my current expertise.

16. mishell

mishell Member

yes, just click on your name and follow the menu....you need 20 posts to achieve this...do you want me to wait for you...

17. LonelyHunter

LonelyHunter Member

20 original Posts? I can do that.....

18. mishell

mishell Member

PM sent.

19. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

What type of girl are you looking for? I've always known that if you continue to look for love you won't ever find it. Know it's hard to say this but try to remain patient as possible. Continue to keep putting yourself out there and get to know different woman. She might be under you're nose without you even realizing it. :smile: Hang in there.

20. LonelyHunter

LonelyHunter Member

Thank You... :sunny: Just a few things.... looking for someone I click with, like a best friend type, someone who can make me laugh. She's got to be a non-smoker and generally health conscious. Certainly needs to be bi-sexual and open to the idea of a triad relationship.