Wouldn't this bother you?!

Discussion in 'People' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 14, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

Alright, well I was thinking, wouldn't this slap you in the face, If I could describe your clothing style, like to a tee? I would be horrified if I read a style example, and it was me. I would think who the fuck am I, if they know what I wear and they've never even seen me?!
    ok so examples are :

all black clothing, maybe some darker primary colours... Spiked black leather chokers, bracelets.... dark skate shoes, chains.. maybe a patch or two, spiked hair perhaps... black. (or sometimes pink for the ladies) pale skin, dark eye make up, and odd piercings...

straight hair with simple blonde streaks near the front, lotsa differnt bracelets, one of these belts:
    [​IMG], maybe a trucker hat, uhm, simple make up, a neck tie, jeans and skate shoes.

or even better:
    low rise jeans (with some name on them), a tight little baby T shirt, usually pink or baby blue... with something on the front chest(maybe " ______(company name) Since 1972" or better yet 'property of ____'

maybe you like the oversized jersey, hoop earings, low jeans, hip hop-ish shoes...and big sweaters pretty much clothes that are too big for you)

Wouldn't you be freaked if that was you? lol how about this:
    old jeans,birkenstocks, tie die shirt, long hair, maybe dreads... no socks.

2. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

I've seen every one of those people you have described, all of their clones, and far too many times.

3. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

Kids allow themselves to be stereotyped by what they wear, big newsflash.

4. FreeWillFreeLove

FreeWillFreeLove Member

hehe, thats great, i love it.

I live in a place where most people have their individual style about them. They may wear the same brands, perhaps as other people around, but most people seem comfortable in themselves.

I know its different everywhere else, and believe me, they'res enough young britnays and busted's and all that, but they're still learning eh :)

5. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

I guess it beats being like me. I have no style-unless middle aged frumpy is considered a style. LOL. It's good to just be who you are, regardless of how it appears to others.

6. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

yellow shirt with amusing saying my sister bought for my birthday. A black and white plaid over-shirt, black dickies shorts and some sandals. What stereotype am I?

7. We_All_Shine_On

lol I'd say breezy, like richard in the beach. Jk you're unlabellable.

seriously though it would scare the shit out of me to read me.

8. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

I don't know what to say... lol.. But that does fit some of us to a "T" !!

~ Sapphire

9. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Why exactly would it scare you so bad?

10. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

Hey now! I have dark skate shoes and they are comfy and that's why I have them. No other reason but the 1/2 padding all the way around. Of course I'd prefer to be barefoot or in sandals, but those come in second.

11. We_All_Shine_On

well for me it would be so bad cuz it swould show me what a fucking uselss conformist waste of identity I am. Just another friggin sheep like every other person, never putting my mark on ANYTHING ever.

could you CHOOSE to wear a uniform all the time everyday? I couldn't...I would just be like, bored to tears....look around and seenothing... meanwhile all these people have great ideas for clothing..