Would your wife pose nude for photos?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharingIsCaring

SharingIsCaring Members

Sounds like you're living in a fantasy world ;)
    Just yesterday evening I received a few pics from a friend and his new girlfriend. He told her that we had shared some pics before and she actually encouraged him to send some of them to me!

2. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Just a reminder about pics, No genitals. No nipples, No sex acts, period.
    Nudity with out the genitals and sex acts is allowed.
    If two members consent, attaching nude pics with private messages is allowed.

jmadre, Nippleman and Naughty Couple like this.
  3. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

Yes please

4. highlander69

highlander69 Members

sure

5. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

My wife has posed for nude pics for years. She started off doing explicit spread shots with no hesitation. She finds the sessions to be arousing. By the time we get to the explicit shots, she is well lubricated without me even touching her. Sex for her is particularly good after a session, with harder and longer orgasms.

Her only rule is no sharing when her face is clearly visible. During each session, when we are doing explicit shots, I will ask her to pull her hair down in her face. She knows exactly why I am asking that, and will spread herself even wider. She likes knowing other men will enjoy her pics. Haven't done many sessions lately, but then I don't need anymore photos.

6. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

Wow. That’s amazing. If she needs my opinion it’s all hers

jmadre and Naughty Couple like this.
  7. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

I am playing in a mfm regularly and she sends me nude selfies and he sends me pics of her the she poses for. I get these pics several times a week. Hot as fuck. I do not share these and that's why they trust me and send them.

jmadre and Cmdr76 like this.
  8. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

Take some pics today (real ones with a 35mm or 110mm). Put them in a box and don’t look at them for five years. Trust me you’ll love it.

9. Python 8

Python 8 Members

And if you don't you'll be kicking yourself years down the road !

Naughty Couple likes this.
  10. Steveh

Steveh Members

Who would want to be married to a woman who would show nude photos to other people? Most married women would never do that..
    Sounds more like a fantasy thread then reality..

My wife loves that I show her nude pics to my buddies. She has been there when I've done it. She loves to flirt and tease them anyway and has gotten naked for them too

11. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

We'd love to see some shots - PM me if you care to share. Don't need to be explicit versions love erotica and peoples imaginations at work.

Tom Corby and Naughty Couple like this.
  12. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

I am proud to be married to a woman who has shown nude photos to just about everyone she knows including family, friends and colleagues for a very good reason.

I agree that most married women probably wouldn't do that. Many don't have the confidence to do it, but in my experience most are full of admiration for those who do.

No it's not fantasy as there is proof online.

13. sharethewife

sharethewife Members

My wife loves it when I share photos of her.

Attached Files:

14. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

She’s got a nice butt

Robynnsdad and Naughty Couple like this.
  15. sharethewife

sharethewife Members

Thanks. You might like this one better.

Attached Files:

16. Cmdr76

Cmdr76 Members

Wow! That is my favorite so far. Damn super hot

Naughty Couple likes this.
  17. Naughty Couple

Naughty Couple Members

Beautiful Behind

bananaman321 and RBecca like this.
  18. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Yes , yes we do .Sweet ass !

bananaman321 likes this.
  19. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Wow

Python 8 and Naughty Couple like this.
  20. Mark 2467

Mark 2467 Members

My first wife was a wannabe model when she was young. She did a few lingerie shows back in the 80s in a department store. She told me the lingerie was quite revealing, only she had to wear pantyhose. She started doing that as a sophomore in high school. That wouldn't fly today!
    I took pictures of her, which she was happy to do, but I was never satisfied with the quality. My camera was a first gen digital in the 90s. I asked if she would go to a professional to get better quality. She was okay with that, but wasn't sure about any nudity at all, maybe a few conservative lacy lingerie pics, but definitely not nude or semi nude. She went alone to his home studio. We had met him and his wife couple weeks earlier.
    Her photo shoot lasted about 5 hours. When she got home, we sat at the computer and reviewed the photos which were burned on several CDs.
    The first set she started posing in her street clothes. Gradually, over the course of about 200 photos, buttons on her blouse were undone, eventually revealing her bra. Then her bra disappeared with about 3/4 of the buttons undone. A few pics later, all buttons were undone, then her jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped. After that, I was really surprised as I thought that was her limit. Next, her blouse came open gradually until both breasts were on full display. Her blouse disappeared first, then the jeans. By the end of the set, she was without a stitch of clothing, and her legs spread far enough to barely reveal her inner labia.
    I asked how did she go from no revealing photos to the full Monty. She said she just did whatever the photographer asked and didnt really think.
    A couple more surprises; the guy's wife is his part time assistant, and she was in and out throughout, even took about 30 pics of her husband taking pics of my wife. The door to the room they were shooting in was open the whole time, and their teenage son was home the entire time. She told me after they were done with the first set, the photographer suggested doing a review on the computer to critique the 200+ pics so far. The computer was in a different room, and around the end of the 30 minute review, she said she realized she was still naked, and wasn't consciously aware.
    In total, they did about 6 different outfits. 4 out of the 6 were progressive undressing until nude. I could tell the photographer was trying to get her to spread her lips based on her finger placement, but she told me she didn't understand what he wanted, and he didn't press the issue.
    I think most women would do what my wife did, go in very reserved, then open up. It's in the nature of a woman to submit to an authority, as well as wanting to be pouted over in her beauty. It requires some chemistry. Especially in the beginning, her nipples were as hard as I ever saw them, and the few that had parted lips also revealed the tell tale dampness. I don't think its something most women would do on their own. It was neat though to see her go from modest to proud in under an hour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.