Would your wife pose nude for photos?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JReed

JReed Members

Is it weird that I have a fetish regarding someone paying my wife to pose nude and/or strip for them?

2. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

Yes its weird, but that's what makes it interesting! :D

JReed likes this.
  3. Rustie317

Rustie317 Visitor

Yes, she has and she even allowed me to share with a couple of close male friends.

cincy and Deejay88 like this.
  4. cincy

cincy Members

Please share...we are all friends here.

5. Rustie317

Rustie317 Visitor

Started with her agreeing to a birthday pic for a friend who we knew loved her boobs. The pic was topless with a big bow hiding most of her. She enjoyed posing and sharing that it didn’t take much coaxing for her to show more. She was even letting him suggest poses. It was fun

6. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

So you also shared her pics with other friends besides that lucky one?

7. cincy

cincy Members

How about sharing some of those pics.

VeryAnon and Python 8 like this.
  8. Tommy Toughnuts

Tommy Toughnuts Members

She doesn’t mind posing for me. Nude, sexy panties, spreading ass and pussy. She’s very cool. We also have videos.

9. beachwalker

beachwalker Members

Mostly beach photos. Enjoying the great outdoors.

Robynnsdad and Tom Corby like this.
  10. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

I've posed for nude pics for quite a few guys. Knowing that some would be showing friends and I was fine with that. It blew up in my face with one ex who posted my nudes all over the internet and sent them to my friends and family. It's a little awkward sitting at Thanksgiving dinner knowing the whole table has seen pics of you with a dick in your mouth.

11. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Not cool of ex. to post nude without your consent.
    On the lite side, you could just grin and bare it.

12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, shit like that is really uncalled for. I was involved with a gay man for several months as we both enjoyed sucking each others cocks and taking photos and video of each other. I had to break it off because he wanted a relationship and I wasn't wanting to leave my wife. What does he do, he places photo's and video clips of me sucking his cock on the internet...What a jerk. I saw them after his text message came through and several family members saw them as well.

13. highlander69

highlander69 Members

no mine wouldn t she don t even like me seeing her nude..I have seen guys and females (lest say were females) that like to have people jerk of on there pics than send them to them...I feel bad for teens now adays who takes pics of there selfs send to boy friends . That could come back to hurt them later in life.. If break up and go out maybe even marry anther person

14. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

Man! I know what that is like. One time someone posted a picture of me in my non-mortal form all over the internet. It caused a global panic until I sent the Men In Black out to erase everyone's memory...

...Ok, Seriously it is not cool to post someone's nudes or compromising pictures without consent. That is a betrayal of trust that is worse than many other things an ex could do.

15. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

Yes and she did at the age of 48. Just about everyone we know saw them.

It was for a project aiming to create positive images of a number of women who'd had breast cancer. She posed completely naked for a professional photographer. There were coloured patterns of light projected onto her body. The results turned out as glamorous as planned. Although the focus of the project was on boobs, there was also full frontal nudity in some shots.

All her friends and family knew she was doing it. In fact, it caused so much of a stir, she ended up asking them to sponsor her to get her kit off. As this raised a tidy sum for a breast cancer charity, she threw a big party to thank them and show them the photos. So most of our friends, neighbours and colleagues got to see her naked, although one or two of the men dipped out of the viewing. She's got a reputation for throwing a good party, but that one was the best ever. We all admired her so much for what she'd done.

Even her parents saw the photos at the official launch of the project. Her Dad laughed his socks off when I said it was ironic that, after spending so much on her clothes over the years, I was now paying cash for to her undress. Her Mum offered to double their sponsorship if I stripped too. I declined this offer because most likely everyone else would have demanded their money back.

The whole thing lasted for about a year and was an exciting ride. She'd been through hell with the cancer, so she enjoyed letting her hair down big style to release the tension. It had to be something pretty damn outrageous to work. That probably applies to me too.

She'd written a diary while she was ill and has many amusing anecdotes to tell about posing in the nude. I used it all to create a blog/website of her journey from diagnosis of cancer to nude model and provide a permanent home for the photos. You might say the dark side and the bright side

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  16. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

Yes, this wife would happily pose nude for photos ;)

17. James T

James T Members

Fiancee has no issues with it. Says as a big woman it makes her happy when someone wants pics. But shes also an exhibitionist and i share well.

Deejay88 likes this.
  18. Steveh

Steveh Members

Started with me asking her for a pic of her tits when I was away traveling on business for two weeks. She took a nude selfie and sent it to me. I told her how much I enjoyed that. We even facetimed with me jacking while looking at it and she was masturbating as well. Have since then taken many more of her, some 'action' shots too with my phone while having sex. Ir was OKK with her if i showed them to some of my buddies too.

19. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Please share

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife posed with a professional photographer in hopes of making Penthouse Magazine back in 1984. She received an honorable mention letter, but no article.

alwaysready1970 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.