Would your wife pose nude for photos?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

NO! She never has and never will. I wanted to take pics and vids of our MFMs, and she refused.

2. Mark 2467

Mark 2467 Members

My second wife, I photographed her and the results were always really good. We went to a bed and breakfast for the weekend. I suggested we do a session in the common area, but she expressed reservations. I told her what she would think if she walked in on another couple who was doing the same, and then she agreed. For over an hour, she modeled sheer lingerie, topless, bottomless, and even nude. Anybody could have walked in the front door, and that seemed to energize her. She even suggested lingerie outside on the front porch, which we did. We also did some really classy shots of her in and out of the claw foot tub that turned out fantastic.
    I asked her what she thought about posing for a more professional photographer, and she readily agreed, although she seemed somewhat naive to what that would mean.
    For my birthday, she got a room at a 4 star hotel and told me to set up the photographer. She was nervous but determined. He put her at ease by taking a lot of casual pictures, and the red wine helped too.
    After about an hour, I took more control of the shoot and told both of them what direction to take. He was too reserved to ask her to remove any clothing, so I told her what to do. When she was topless, she laid on her belly and he was ready to shoot another outfit. I told her to roll over and told him to continue. She held a pillow over her chest, but after a few accidental nipple slips, she discarded the pillow and let her 36c tits be photographed. Then she really started getting into the attention, and eventually she removed her stockings and panties on her own.
    By the 3rd outfit change, she was changing in front of us. We took a few smoke breaks out on the balcony, And when he and I came back in, she was sitting on a chair, sipping her wine, with her feet next to her butt, leaving her gaping wide. She said she was ready for the next set, didn't need to start out with an outfit.
    I can't explain why, but it warmed my heart to see her enjoy her exploring her sexuality. She became another person, and she was having a blast. The total session lasted about 6 hours. Afterwards, we were talking over dinner, and she said she expected that we would have had a set of intercourse. I told her I didn't want to overdo her first time, but we could in the future.
    Interestingly, she typically dressed very conservatively. But there were times she was unreserved. We were at a hotel for a wedding, on the first floor. At night, when we were getting undressed for bed, she walked nude in front of the window. There were several people outside at the pool, maybe 20 feet away. The window was a picture window, our lights were on, and I could see the people, so if they looked our way, could easily see us. She didn't close the curtain, nor try to hide the fact she was naked. She gave me head then rode me cowboy style, which if somebody wasn't watching, I would have been surprised. I asked her about it after we both came, and she said it didn't bother her if other people.were watching.
    I was intrigued so much that each wife became sexually alive during their photo sessions. Mostly women spend their time suppressing their sexuality. I had told each of them that they didn't need my permission to go again. But neither did. I was married to each one for 7 years. As our marriages deteriorated, they both used denial of sex as control, so neither would be sexual.
    The feminist movement has killed my desire to be in a relationship. My wives were semi a submissive until they fully ensnared me, then killed my desire for them by being perpetually angry and bitchy until we were no more.
    I still long for a woman who enjoys her sexuality, but not in a prostitute or stripper kind of way. A woman who would be comfortable being nude at home, and letting her playful side out. But I could do without the power tripping, have to be in charge. The submissive nature during photo sessions was pretty awesome.

3. Steveh

Steveh Members

Sounds like they enjoyed the photo shoots al lot

Naughty Couple likes this.
  4. 2Rustie4You

2Rustie4You Members

About 15 years ago we took some pretty racy pictures of her and she had a great time posing. After our experience with a friend of mine I was reaching out to other men who share their wives and I started talking to an older guy. We emailed for about a month and even had a few phone calls. He asked if it would be okay if he contacted her. I asked her and we decided no harm in email. They emailed and soon he was talking to both of us. He asked for a picture. She agreed to send him a pretty tame one but still sexy. He of course loved it and gave her all sorts of compliments. Months later he had a handful of her photos but only suggestive. His birthday was approaching and it was her idea to take some new photos for him knowing he'd love it. It was the first time I was taking racy pictures of my wife solely for the enjoyment of another man. Keep in mind we had never met his man in person. The photo session was hot knowing she was posing for him. All the poses were her idea and I was just the lucky photographer. She ended up totally nude with a ribbon around her like she was his gift. We sent him one with her nude on the bed with a big bow between her breasts and the ribbon dangling between her legs. We could see half of her nipples peeking out from the sides of the bow but she said he probably wouldn't notice. She was wrong. He loved it and wanted to meet. Two months later we met at a hotel between our cities. We had dinner with him and the chemistry was flowing. I left them with the understanding she could spend the night in either room. Around midnight I realized she didn't choose mine. She came back to our room around 4am all turned on and screwed me on our bed as she told me the details. We had breakfast with him that morning and as we were in the car ready to leave she said she wanted to give him the disk (dated I know) with all of her pictures. I told her I'd get gas as she ran it up to him. I was back and ended up waiting another 45 min before she came down. She said it took a while for them to say goodbye. See where one photo session could lead you.

jmadre, Romper and Naughty Couple like this.
  5. Deadslaughter

Deadslaughter Members

My wife and I have taken quite a collection of pics and videos. She was surprisingly cool about me wanting to show people. I explained that I was getting some enjoyment out of it too. Then she gradually became comfortable with me sending them to friends as long as her face wasn’t in the pic. Only once so far she has indulged my fantasy of us taking pics together to send to a prearranged friend. So we could read his compliments and take requests. That was crazy hot

6. Tom Corby

Tom Corby Members

We have both enjoyed our (photo shoot) sessions over the years. Thinking maybe it adds to a very enjoyable sex life. My wife has always been confident & comfortable in her body, clothed or naked. Now reaching her mature years we still both enjoy a session now & again. Have disposed/deleted a lot of her photos over time, shame really, but still have a few. Have enjoyed swapping photos online a few times but have always been wary of the recipients

7. Naughty Couple

Naughty Couple Members

Us too

8. Tom Corby

Tom Corby Members

Maybe message me for a chat sometime

9. Steveh

Steveh Members

My wife loves it when i show her pics to my buddies and she is standing there next to them.

10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

So she likes teasing them ?

11. Steveh

Steveh Members

Very much so she thinks it is fun to do

Tony101 and Naughty Couple like this.
  12. Naughty Couple

Naughty Couple Members

Is she cute? I'd like to see if she is

Tony101 likes this.
  13. Naughty Couple

Naughty Couple Members

My collection is priceless! taken years ago when my wife was young! "Beauty is something that should be shared"

14. Naughty Couple

Naughty Couple Members

this could be possible my pics won't show her face but yeah maybe

Tony101 likes this.
  15. Naughty Couple

Naughty Couple Members

Do you wanna trade? Yay or nay?

16. Naughty Couple

Naughty Couple Members

I'm down to swap, how do we do this?

Tony101 likes this.
  17. highlander69

highlander69 Members

just post them on here for us all to see??

Mrcurios likes this.
  18. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Might get in trouble if you post them here.

You could post them in the View of the Day thread in the Erotica forum. If you don't know how to do that, you could send them to me and I would post them for you. I am a master at posting that forum.

19. Angela36

Angela36 Members

She looks tired. I wonder why.:p

Tony101 likes this.
  20. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Nice round ass.

Tony101 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.