Would your wife pose nude for photos?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of John

Son of John Banned

We all know there are a lot of photos out there of married women. The question is: Did these women pose nude, believing that their husbands would NOT show them to other men? Or did they have the secret hope that they would?

I have received nude photos from several men over the years, of their wives, and in some cases they claim that the wives did not know they were showing them to other men. I believe that any woman who would pose nude has a secret desire to show herself naked to other men, but is not brave enough to admit it to her husband.

And the second question is this. Would any husband, having nude photos of his wife, be strong enough to NOT show them to other men if he had the chance? I will admit that I have been in that situation and gave in to my need to show her naked to other men.

How about you?

DandJ and Tony101 like this.
  2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

My wife would never pose for nude photos today, but then we're both in our late 50s. Thirty years ago, she not only would, but did. I have a couple hundred B&W photos that I took of her (a few of which are quite explicit.) Of course, back then, she had the face and body of a professional model.

Only two men (and one other woman) have seen these photos. The first man (Steve) was our best friend in the 80s and was in a threesome with us for a little over half a year. Since he was fucking my wife, we saw no reason for him not to see the photos. His reaction to them was ho-hum, why look at pictures when I can have the real thing any time I want? The second man is a friend right here in the Forums. I've shown him exactly one photo of my wife nude (without her knowledge) and I trust him not to propagate the photo. The other woman is the wife in a couple who have been our closest friends for about the last twelve years. She's bi and was interested in seeing them after I mentioned that I had them. She's only seen two or three of them.

The one set of photos that I do not have, but really wish I did, are ones of her and Steve together with them petting and fucking. After our threesome had been going for a while, I think that, if I'd played my cards right, I could have gotten her to agree to let me take them. (After all, some of the photos that I DO have are of her and me fucking!) Now, it's all in the past and that's just another opportunity lost.

I know however, in general, my wife would prefer that the photos not become widely available.
    Well, I've already described the limited circumstances under which I've shared a few of my wife's photos. Given that there was no point in keeping them from Steve, and over a quarter of a century elapsed before ANYONE ELSE got to see even one of them, I'd say my resolve has been pretty good.

Tom Corby likes this.
  3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Would my wife pose nude for me to take a photo of her - no & she wouldn't do it for anyone else either.

4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Old joke:

Do you have any naked pictures of your wife?

Do you want some?

C/S,
    Rev J

DandJ, LoRider and 87Couple like this.
  5. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

^^ *twirls hair* I don't get it...

"And like I don't eat meat, cause I'm a veterinarian..."

6. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Does she just "show of her assets" or does she loan them out? This sounds like the old "why look at a picture of a steak when you can eat one?" philosophy (which, BTW, I happen to approve of a great deal!)

JReed likes this.
  7. nympho man

nympho man Member

Mine wife will and has before. She will give a sample to a select few of our friends!

8. mary62

mary62 Guest

Im 62 and led sheltered life until recently, I have recently started having relatios with younger men which lead to photo taking. Shall I tell more?

9. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

^^yes please tell more!

10. odonII

odonII O

No thanks.

11. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I have some fairly racy pics of my wife that she had taken for me by a (female) friend who is a professional photographer. I have never shown them to anyone else or really even thought about showing them to anyone else.

12. assman68

assman68 Guest

My wife poses nude for me whenever I want her to. She began very shy but over time gained the trust in me that I would NEVER EVER EVER do anything wrong with the pictures. Which I have NOT!!!!!
    I used to have pictures and videos of me and my ex wife but eventually destroyed them all.
    That is what REAL men do, they stick to their promises so that people continue to trust them and they can continue with their fantasies and take as many pics as they want!!!!!

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

So does she pose nude anytime you ask her to even if its not for a photo ?

14. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Like assman68, my wife is happy to pose for some really explicit photos and videos too.

She knows that I look at them regularly as I find it incredibly hot.

As far as I know, she's never offered herself in this way to other men and she will spread her legs for a pic anytime I ask!

I am just SOOOO lucky!

15. Son of John

Son of John Banned

As I have stated before in other posts, photo-sharing is the easiest, and safest form of wife-sharing there is. There are few, if any risks involved. But, you still need to practice good control, so that the photos don't get to where they should not go.

In my own case, I had some very explicit nude photos of my wife, which another man took before we met, and who gave them to me when he saw that our relationship was going somewhere. I did show them to a few other men that I knew I could trust, including a few who knew her. It was especially exciting to hear them enthuse over "those big titties!" or "all the hair on her pussy!" At later times when my wife and I would see any of these men somewhere, I knew exactly what they were thinking as they stood and talked with us. They were thinking of how she looked naked and lying back with her legs spread wide!

I also had a few friends through correspondence with whom I "swapped" photos, those of my wife for those of theirs. We would each lust over the naked bodies of the others' wives, and report just how we would like to fuck them! I found it especially exciting to hear another man say "I wish I could fuck your wife!"

If there are any women reading this post, do your husbands a favor and offer to pose naked for him to take your photos. It will enrich your sex lives, greatly!!

16. Blade007

Blade007 Guest

My wife has often posed for and shared her photos with others. She loves to think of other men getting aroused at her pics. Many times she has also asked me to take a particular type of pic to send to one of her male friends. I think it turns us both on in equal measure!

17. Chanoc

Chanoc Guest

Yes, she like to pose nude in photographs, nothing XXX rated, but mostly erotic, sexy and in good taste pictures. Some of them are for my own private pleasure but she enjoys when I share a few with a friend of ours or some other "online friends" and in a few adult dating websites we are registered in.

Standard husband unit likes this.
  18. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Yes she has posed nude, but not many seen. this was back in the 70's and early 80's when we played. Then not every body had cell phones. Today we would never do what we did then. We went on float trips yearly in streams in the mid-west. All the women would take their tops off, and at times their bottoms. Plus a few party cove trips, where things got much wilder. Today the water patrol has cracked down, and even issue tickets. For sure would never visit a nude resort, but we had friends who had a private lake, so we could get the sun. Most of the time she wore a big hat and sun glasses, which helped anyway.

19. wareman27

wareman27 Guest

My wife has always been a bit prim and proper hates having any photo's taken of her at the best of times but a few years ago I had just got a new camera she had just got naked ready for sex when I asked her if she would let me take a few shot's of her.
    To my surprise she agreed it was so horny she thinks that she got me to delete them but I had already backed them up else where.
    Now many men have seen her naked I find it so horny knowing other men getting pleasure from her.

20. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

Yes, I have taken nude photos of my wife, and yes, I have shown them to other men. And they are very revealing. In some, she has her legs spread wide and her pussy held open.

And she knows I have shown them to other men, sometimes men who know us. I know it excites her when I tell her about showing them to "Bill" and repeating his remarks about her lovely nakedness.

It really excites us both when I tell her that I showed them to a guy who then asked if he could fuck her. She always asks then "What did you tell him?" and we both laugh because we know there have been times when I have I would have said "Yes!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.