Would you

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by EricForman, Jul 28, 2019.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's what i do now, and i end up sleeping with pretty much no one.

but i could probably play the sad widower angle pretty well.

parua likes this.
  2. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

stop complaining

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i really don't think you need to be a complete virgin to complain about lack of sex. 2 1/3 years seems like enough of a drought to have a bit of frustration. and that particular post was more of a joke than a complaint anyway.

4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

yeah. i was making more of a joke than a ...whatever.
    but it's my sense of humour which is incomprehensible to almost everyone.

5. parua

parua Members

Ha! My post was just wishful thinking. :D

Edit : BTW, I meant wishful thinking about sleeping with every woman who would have me, not wishful about losing my wife.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  6. That is quite a drought...did your teeth rot out matey?

7. I'm a thirty-eight year-old sorta virgin. I got it in like 3/4 of an inch once. I've only ever been with one girl. I've never made an ounce of effort to pick up chicks, either.

On some level it's disturbing, because everyone else seems to be having such fun. Actually it's everyone's top priority and of the utmost importance to them. But on another level, I've just never really cared that much. Certainly not like a prisoner who resorts to rape. There's this idea that people need sex that I don't really jive with.

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

2 1/3 years is a drought?

lol

Eric! and Lynnbrown like this.
  9. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife has been sick for two years now. Sex is pretty much non existant. She has been waiting to have a medical procedure to help her problem but in the meantime we live with the thought that anything can happen any day and will the procedure help. I get through the thoughts of the worse case scenario by thinking of the type of life I'd develop including sexually. Hoping I don't have to get to that point.

Eric! likes this.
  10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In all honesty, I've avoided even the mere thought of getting married for the longest time, because I didn't want to come to this- losing someone that I deeply love. But, here I am-married, happy. No regrets, just not looking forward to uncertainty. My wife and I agree to move on and be happy, but as for me, I know I'll take the loss pretty hard and never re-marry.

Driftrue and Daretobare like this.
  11. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife and I have long said that if something would happen to one of us the other would carry on. I will if need be but I'll never remarry

Eric! likes this.
  12. RobertyBob

RobertyBob Members

After a life long relationship, where the two of us met when you were young, then shared a life involving raising children, and all other kinds of history, my wife passed away, and the thought of making such a huge commitment again, was something I chose to avoid.

I found I'd met all my responsibilities, and the thought of traveling that road again, was a real turn off, after all, I wasn't young any more, life hadn't been easy, and here I was, alone, but without any responsibilities, so that after a few years, I began to enjoy my solitude, and eventually, felt I was happier without anyone else in my life.

It was great to wake and not have to be anywhere, my time was my own, and I had my computer to entertain myself, so that there was always something to watch or read.

I'm almost 72, I've been alone for over 30 years now, my children are in their 50's and reside overseas, so no one ever visits, therefore, my home is my very free place where I can be and do whatever pleases me, without fear of interruption.

Believe it or not, I wouldn't change this for the world.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  13. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

RobertBob, your history parallels mine except my first wife and I divorced. Tried it again 20 years later and that marriage lasted two years. Going on a second 20-year solo life I want it no other way. The freedom to do as I wish when I wish is more important than trying to have another relationship.

14. Holly1272

Holly1272 Members

Interesting question!

If I were only dating someone and something happened, I think I would move on. I have my own needs, like companionship and sex. If it were a husband and we had a family, then no. I'm loyal forever if we were serious enough to take it that far, and I would see him every time I looked at my children.

15. diesel#

diesel# Members

I’d stay committed, and find other ways to please myself.

16. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Invite a friend round and ask her questions about what her husband does to her in the bedroom and do it so he can overhear. Then get real dirty and say wow your man sounds so amazing. Have a feel how wet I am thinking about it. Then strip to your panties and bend over in front of your man and tell him to fuck me now and tell him that you want your friend to watch

17. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

I suppose I'd focus on kids for a bit. Allow enough time to pass before dating again that my kids wouldn't feel their mother had been disrespected. Then after much thought, enter dating world again.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what?

do you even read threads before jacking off all over them?

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  19. He would answer, but he's jacking off.

20. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Until it happens how can anyone say - if one knows beforehand then - unless a mutual agreement has been decided upon - it's hypothetical methinks