would you.....

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by china_white, Jan 23, 2009.

1. china_white

china_white Banned

hey just got this idea from another thread,
    (the one with the girl wanting to try some t3s for those who are curious)
    Now my question is, if you had the chance would you take back ever trying opiates,
    would you make it so that you would never know the wonders of their high,
    but the hell that comes with addiction and W/D's?
    For those not addicted still vote!!!

I personally wouldn't change anything,
    not my past coke binging and not my opi use,
    its a experience, and frankly I just love my opiates:D

2. King Cubist

King Cubist Member

The first eight times were fine, but after my last high I have become completely obsessed with getting high again. I threw my bottle in the back of my cupboard, and will save em for a rainy day.

So in conclusion, yeah I regret nothing because they make me happy, but maybe they made me depressed in the first place. Life's confusing and I dont want opiates to fuck with my already scatterbrained head.

3. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

I wouldn't change it either. I've had a lot of good times with my 'meds' and even though I've spend a fair amount of money, put in a lot of time hunting them down and all, I'm still grateful I've had the experience. They helped me alot in social situations and got me through many lonely days n nights. It's as if there's something magical about these substances. Now, I'm beginning to feel like I'm not addicted anymore.... in contrast to the times when I couldn't picture my life without them. Still, many happy memories I'll always have revolving around the opies!

4. does2

does2 Member

Fuck no.

I would like to re-live my first few opiate experiences, though.

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

nope.. mostly because im not addicted to opiates.. any WDs i've gotten from opiates was just from havin a lil too much fun and binging for like a week straight.. i dont feel any addiction to opiates.. i can go without them if need be the case

6. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Wouldn't change anything.

7. china_white

china_white Banned

its kinda weird that there are so many yes's,
    but no one posted why they voted that way

8. Natas666

Natas666 Member

I voted yes, because the so called warm, happy, fuzzy feelings disappear over the years and your left with a habit to maintain.Sure you can take higher doses, but the risk of OD comes into play.I see people dick size about how much they take like its a badge of honor, well fuck that, its just the road to ruin.The other argument is it takes away my depression, sorry to say its just a band aid and until you work on the root cause, opiates are just like the SSRI,s etc just chemical handcuffs with horrible side effects if you miss your dose.The cons outweigh the pro's and if you think otherwise the drugs are in control not YOU.The energy some peeps spend on these forums educating themselves on drugs could be used on a great career or education that means something.But, we all must make choices and sometimes the easy way out is just that.I did it too, then losing friends got old and decided to move on till health issues got me back into the fold.

Now before you think this is an anti drug message, its just honest.I have to take opiates everyday to function because my back,knee, and feet are fucked.I rarely get a true "high" because maintaining my dose is far more important to keep tolerance in check.I don't go to the street, I pass my UA's and pill counts so my meds are guaranteed without much trouble.I get people telling me how "lucky" I am to get meds.Oh yeah, at 37, I cannot even walk a mile without being bedridden for weeks.I would rather be hiking(my true love) and enjoying life, not wondering how painful each day is going to be.

9. patHAOomg

patHAOomg Member

I gotta agree with DOES2.... I would love to just be able to re-experience my first few times with opiates. man, that would be killer.