Would you try Bi, with your wifes support and encouragement?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Jun 28, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Since my wife was no longer able to give me oral, it was her idea for me to let our friend give me oral, since his longtime partner moved and he was just as horny as I was. Our friend had offered to help out any time with a no strings bj. He likes sucking cock and I like my cock sucked, so my wife thought we could help each other. My wife asked me if I did anything to him and I told her no. She said it wasn't nice to leave him to take care of himself. I told her the next time. After he finished sucking my cock, he stood up and his erection was clearly visible, tenting his pants. The guilt got to me. It was like my wife was on my shoulder telling me that I shouldn't think about it, just do it. Thats just what happened. I grabbed the waistline of his shorts and pulled them down. His big cock sprung right up in my face. I looked at it, looked at him, then took it in my hand and leaned in and sucked it.
    When I went home that afternoon and told my wife, she wanted to know every detail.
    She was making me keep my promise to let her watch, the next time. If it weren't for her, I would probably be stroking alone at home.
    I thought she was just teasing at first, but she really is into it.

I love it likes this.
  2. Biker Man

Biker Man Members

I'd do it every chance I got