Would you trust this

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Cinerary, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Cinerary

Cinerary Member

http://www.rxservices.info/Vicodin.html
    I am new to all of this online pharmacy garbage. I have had 4 back surgeries in three years, needless to say I am hurting. I am having trouble getting to my doctor. I have read many posts here, but I see it is next to impossible to get any opiates online these days. I know this has been asked a thousand times. I am just trying to dig deep into the net to find something legit. Cool site BTW, very informative.

2. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

its a bull shit sight, Its not a scam, They don't even sell meds read the page what the sight does is you pay them and then they will send you links to other pharmacies that sell drugs on the net. Its bull shit and just a waste of time.

3. MDA

MDA Member

Its real hard to find legit pharm sites anymore. They used to be around a lot more, now vicodin is pretty hard to find on the net. Keep lookin.

4. acga5

acga5 Senior Member

if you have a script you can pretty much get it from anywhere lol, just tell them to call your doctor

5. PharmaPhunk

PharmaPhunk Banned

There are alot better online pharmacies, although you must search deep.

6. Painfree2day

Painfree2day Member

100% BULLSHIT!!!!!! You cannot find any Hydro online,and if you could it would be nothing less than a miracle and or a huge scam, these are so called referal sites,they will take your money and send you a list of pharms that are no longer in buisness or even worse,scammer sites!! so it just a viscious circle and you never get anything,, stay clear from all of these sites! A couple of years ago you could actually find a couple Norco sites that would fill for you,I even had one filled myself for 30 pills at like $60 or $70 bucks once, then that site got busted and that was the end of these so called (NSOPs) I feel your pain man, I really do, I have the same probs with my back as well, do anything you can to get pain manegment that deals with opiates and you will be better off without wasting so much time and money, If you are in that much pain then a vic 7 would be a waste anyway,look into the right Doctor and Im sure he/she would stear you in the right direction for the strength you need. I am really surprized to read that with all those surgeries you havnt been perscribed anything at all! I have to take an oxy and 2 to 3 norcos just to start my day without pain so anything less than that for me anyway would not be enough, good luck in your search but dont waste alot of time looking on the net,its a big dead end!

EDIT.... just to add, yes,there are some online pharms that will fill for you,but you will pay extra for a consultation and it will piss off your Dr. If you even mention that you are considering an online option, not to mention that most will charge you sometimes double the cost of a regular Pharmacy,its all part of the viscious circle! Good luck again!

7. Cinerary

Cinerary Member

Thanks painfree2day. I won't waste much more time looking on the net. I was always prescribed pain meds after my surgeries, but the doctors around here are paranoid of the DEA coming down on them for "over prescribing" that I get fucked over. 800 MG tylenol does not work! It sucks. I am raising my kids by myself so that makes it that much harder to get through the damn day with the pain. It sucks, and I do not know anyone that has anything I could get. Thanks for the info people. :)
    :(

8. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Dude there is still Hydro online, shit I can still get Morphine and OC's online, Its just alot harder to find now and 99% of the sights are scams. The few good sights that sell pain killers like OC's and Morphine that I still know of charge a arm and a leg for the shit, Like $540 for 10 80mg OC's. Ritalin 30-10mg tabs $75. Vicoden 10-7.5mg tabs $95. Thats the prices form the one sight I just checked out, I would never ever pay that much for shit never, I would take that $540 that they charge for 10 80mg oc's and buy about 80 bags of Herion. For the price of 10 vicoden you can get a bundle of Herion instead.

9. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

540 for 10 80s? thats fuckin absurd

10. Cinerary

Cinerary Member

It sucks not having any sources. This pain sucks, I am tired of feeling like the inside of a homeless persons asshole.

11. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

join the club, it sucks!

12. Painfree2day

Painfree2day Member

True That! I know about those sites too, and it is fuckin absurd!!!, thats why I didnt even bother mentioning them, those sites are run by a bunch of money hungry theives who could give a shit about pain, and most of them dont last more than week online,fuckin internet gypsies is all they are! fuck em!

13. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

Why don't you go to a Pain Management Doctor.
    Thats where I go, Thats what there their for. Regular Docs. don't like to give out Meds for a long period of time. Thats why they have Pain Management Doctors.
    Have you trid one? With your condition you shouldn't have a problem