Would you stop your bisexual behavior if your wife found out?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by profezzor_x, Jun 5, 2008.

1. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Provided that your wife doesn't know about your ongoing bisexual behavior, if she by some miracle found out about it and wanted you to stop cold turkey, could you?

2. Shale

Shale ~

This is outside your provision, but I was married and my wife knew going in that I was bi. I never told her about any guys that I had benefits with, but she knew I had needs that she could not fill.

So, I can't relate to this question because I would not be in such a relationship where a partner tried to control me.

I even had infatuation with a couple of women over the 18 years we were together and she was cool with it as long as it did not interfere with our relationship. My instructions with women from my wife were "Don't bring anything home - no diseases and no babies."

3. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

You're a God among insects...:eek:

4. Shale

Shale ~

Oh, you're too flattering, but I'm no god.

Besides, god can't be proven to be anything but a myth.

5. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

It was a rhetorical statement, but life must be mighty good to have that kind of understanding between you and your wife.

If and when I come across my first bi experience, I think my wife wouldn't be as understanding.

6. Shale

Shale ~

When we became a couple we were in our 30s with history. My wife was married twice before, I was single with lots of male and female lovers in my past, especially my five years with Jim, which Brenda knew about.

My wife and I had fun sex for years, but there was always the occasional longing for a guy and she understood that.

I didn't tell her I was doing this guy or that one but did not sneak around. She knew better than a lot of straight wives about her husband's "night out with the boys" and accepted it. Yeah, it was might good.

7. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

Nope! Such is the beauty of open relationships.