Would you smoke what Heisenberg makes?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Grandeur, Jul 30, 2019.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It bothers me that a man who knows chemistry would bother with meth manufacture. Make something interesting. Meth is one of the easiest drugs to make. So all his hype over purity on the show makes me laugh. Anyone can make it pure. I guess he went for money not what a hippie wants to get high on.

Running Horse likes this.
  2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I live in a place that meth heads walk around all day like zombies. So no...no thanks. I'll still smoke the hell out of some pot though

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

As this thread illustrates, Meth has a pretty bad reputation, so for the show to be on for a half a decade to such high praise might indicate it's just THAT Good.

I've only seen one episode, It wasn't very eventful but seemed like it was bridging the gap between a previous episode and setting up the next episode, a "filler" episode if you will. So I'll reserve judgement.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't wanna touch meth cause I've seen the photos of the skin eating away and the sores and everything and looking ugly from drug abuse isn't my thing.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

What does that have to do with enjoying the show? I don't want to be a serial killer and eat people's flesh but can still enjoy Silence of the Lambs.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Never said it had anything to do with the show.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I know, it was a lame attempt at humor.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

as i mentioned already, i haven't actually seen the show. but my understanding is that this is exactly what he did; i think he had a terminal illness or something and was trying to make money for his family, not have fun time with some hippies.

but maybe i was given a completely inaccurate synopsis of the show. i wouldn't mind checking it out if i have the time, but realistically i'll never know for sure.

10. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I heard Heisenberg has killer catnip, but I'm not that desperate.

11. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

It is good.

12. It sure would be nice to have some motivation to get shit done, though.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Still havent had a chance to get past halfway into season 2 of Breaking Bad

14. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

To my mind meth is a mass control drug and serves only to erode one's personal will via extreme addiction so no thanks man. I'll stick with my psychedelics and pot

Driftrue likes this.
  15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i wouldn't smoke anything because i get no pleasure out of making my throat and lungs hurt.
    but if somebody else whats to, i'm fine with that as long as they find some place to do so where i don't have to breathe any of it.

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

No, you're close.

But he developed another reason to keep going on with it. Telling it might be seen as a spoiler though.

Better Call Saul is better imo. But the thing is that spin off is better enjoyed after seeing all of Breaking Bad.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

There is just too much stuff to watch nowadays BCS is another on my list

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm not getting around to watch my list of recomendations either. But I'm also in a period I rarely start up Netflix, let alone for a series. But the good thing is most stays available and those who save have something to watch later :-D

With hindsight its a miracle i watched all 7 BB seasons. But glad i did, if only to fully appreciate BCS