Would You Rather - REBORN...

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by Taylor, May 16, 2004.

1. Megara

Megara Banned

its not like you go through it alone! While we dont feel the physical pain(directly that is)...we do get yelled at for every little thing...and if we make the mistake of saying you're just pissy because of pms...a shitstorm from hell arises :p

and men should get a subsidy for the price of first dates + drinks at the bar :)

2. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

ah, yeah nice try. We would be nice to you fullas, but we are in too much pain to care, really. I do feel sorry for my flatmate though - one guy in a house of girls...and you know how when chicks live together they all get their periods at the same time....the poor boy.

But really though, you should look after youre loved ones when they are in pain. If you got kicked in the balls you wouldn't appreciate someone then coming up and expecting you to function normally, let alone cook, clean and be a ray of fucking sunshine. (ha, bitter much? :) )

As for first date dinner and drinks - ha. Girls and guys should pay for half each on the first date, I think. I hate having guys pay for me...

3. Megara

Megara Banned

better that they are all together than all seperate...imagine living with a bunch of girls when they were all going off at different times?

i dont know...personally i think if one person does the asking(normally the guy)..than its their responsibility to pay since they did the asking. For the first date that is..

4. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

maybe...but with the girls - at least you'd have people to cower in fear with if everyone had their own moment.

and with dates...mmmmaybe but then there is that horrible obligated feeling. Yuck. Until I know the person, I'd rather go dutch.

5. Megara

Megara Banned

thats why i dont want to live with more than 1 female at a time. lol

6. Alltaken

Alltaken Member

I'd rather go nude, but dutch is next best thing.

LOL sorry about that one.

about 'womens products' isn't it about time a woman started a company for other women, that sold them at a low profit margin?

Doug

7. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

there is one company run by women..but they aren't that cheap. Capitalism is a bitch, I guess, and that's one product that is a guranteed seller.

8. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

What happened to my thread???? Why have we gone from "would you rather..." to discussing period pains and going dutch/nude?

WOULD YOU RATHER....

be told that you smell bad in front of everyone? or not be told but instead have everyone stay away from you?

9. Megara

Megara Banned

hrm be told so i could fix the problem i guess...

would you rather be real fat and be popular or be thin and not be popular?

10. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

thin. its easier to find clothes. who wants to be popular? I've never been popular and I came out fine... bitter and twisted and slightly psychotic, but FINE. :p

11. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

Sideburns. Monobrows are just so monotastic.
    (the question, by the way (because T didn't post one :) was 'If you couldn't ever get rid of them, would you rather have a monobrow or enormous sidies?')

Would you rather have to politley reject someone's amorous and persistant advances or be rejected?

12. Alltaken

Alltaken Member

be rejected lol

would you rather be persistantly rejected, or them say yes when they didn't like you.

Alltaken

13. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

persitstanlty rejected I guess...I don't like people feeling sorry for me. Though, it wouldn't get to that stage - after one rejection I think I'd probably scuttle off into the sunset, never to be seen again.

Would you rather have only sweet stuff or only savoury stuff for the rest of your life?

14. Megara

Megara Banned

savory..much more appetizing than sweets..

would you rather be trapped on a raft in the middle of an ocean, or in the middle of a desert?

15. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

ummm, middle of the ocean I think. the sea smells nicer and there would always be the bonus of going crazy from drinking salt water.

would you rather have little stumpy legs or little stumpy arms?

16. Megara

Megara Banned

little stumpy legs, then you look cute when you run and not completely disformed as you would with stumpy arms.

would you rather have only 1 leg or 1 arm?

17. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

uuuuuuuuuuuum, one...leg I think - assuming I could get a prosthetic.

would you rather the world was in black and white (but done in shades of grey, liek a b&w photo) or that the world was balck and white like a colouring book (so everything was just in outlines)?

18. Megara

Megara Banned

lol, now thats out of the ordinary...

i guess with shades of gray so people werent just outlines, thats trippy just to think about.

Would you rather travel the world as a pauper, or be rich but never leave your hometown?

19. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

travel as a pauper. Riches are more than just money (don't I sound like an after school special?)

assuming there were no detrimental health issues would you rather only ever drink water or only beer for the rest of your life?

20. Megara

Megara Banned

water definitely, most beer has a nasty after taste and being hung over constantly would suck :p

would you rather have beer or liquor?