Would You Rather - REBORN...

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by Taylor, May 16, 2004.

1. Megara

Megara Banned

the one serving...i have very little patience when it comes to people i dont know

Would you rather be setup on a date with someone you dont like....or have a date go bad with someone you like?

2. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

umm, set up with someone i didn't like. Then at least i can a) sneak off quietly into the night after getting an 'urgent' phonecall from home; b) get into a good argument and either way i'd never have to see them again i assume?

Would you rather have a life-long marriage with someone who you were indiffrent to or have a short marriage to someone you adored, but that marraidge would have to fuck you both up heaps and you'd end up despising each other?

3. Megara

Megara Banned

a longterm marriage with someone i was indifferent too....then my life wouldnt be fucked up and i could accomplish other things...and there would be the kids..so it wouldnt be completely bad....

would you rather have kids or a husband(or sig other)?

4. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

at this current time? a hubby...I REALLY want kids, but not for another 10 or so years, and i want someone to raise them with me first.

if you and/or your partner couldn't have kids would you rather adopt (from any country) or try artificial insemination?

5. Megara

Megara Banned

hrmm..most likely adopt some real young kid....aritificial insemination is so expensive and can fail so much..i think it would be too hard stressful, both economically and emotionally...and there are a bunch of kids out there already who need a good home.

would you rather have a daughter or a son?

6. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

ummmmmm....if i could only have one child....a son, i think.

would you rather be arrested for sabotage or something like that while protesting something you care deeply about, or would you rather sit back and let others get arrested?

7. Megara

Megara Banned

get arrested for something i believe in....not quite sure what that would be though!

if you had another life...would you rather be a male or female?

8. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

I'm gonna assume I can rember this life :) So male - just so i can expirence both sides of the coin, and judge which is bestest

9. Megara

Megara Banned

interesting...i think i'd stick with being a male :p the only downside i see comes from sex, but ah well.

10. Alltaken

Alltaken Member

hey sophie i'll swap ya for a month or two :p

ha ha ha just don't abuse my body to much.

(i would love to be a chick for a few months, gotta be able to compare i recon)

Doug

11. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

lol, sweet as. But I do like being a girl - i wouldn't change it in this life. It would be intersting though, to see the if the way people treat you changes, if your opinion of yourself changes, and whatnot.

12. Megara

Megara Banned

it would be interesting to see what its like as the opposite sex...i dont know if i would have the patience to be a female though..but i guess that comes with the body.

13. Alltaken

Alltaken Member

well i was more worried about these things they call "multiple orgasms" i mean seriously guys don't get them.

also whats up with this period deal, and stomach cramps etc... i wanna know if they really do suck as much as its said.

and finally child birth.................not in your body i guess :p ba ha ha ha ha ha

oh free drinks at bars

people opening doors for you

Doug

14. Megara

Megara Banned

lol, yeah Multiple O's would be the best benefit...problem is you need to find a guy to get ya there :p

Free drinks and dinners would be sweet...though i would feel guilty

having doors held open for ya is overrated...i always hate when people do for me, then i feel the need to rush ahead so i dont keep em waiting.

15. ImaPeach

ImaPeach Member

Periods are great fun! They hurt like shitting bricks but it's better than child birth!!!

Who says? Why should the only purpose of long fingers be to play the piano?? :p

16. Alltaken

Alltaken Member

ever heard of lesbians too :p

ba ha ha ha ha

shit even a vibrator i am sure could get you multiple O's

Doug

17. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

i reckon. need a guy - pah. A double click of the mouse works just as well, (if not better :p ), Indeed, there was something on the news the other night about how men are become obsolete, even for procreation.....:)

As for cramps - yes they do hurt like a bitch. You can't walk from the pain, which is like someone grabbing an internal organ with a clamp, squeezing it shut, and then attaching the clamp to a tractor and pulling. Spewing from the pain is more common than you'd think, you can't at or sleep, you just want to curl up and feel sorry yourself...and you wonder why we get grumpy... :)

and childbirth - i'm fucking terrified...

18. Megara

Megara Banned

thank god there will always be jars that need to be opened and bills to be paid :p

19. Alltaken

Alltaken Member

such a drama queen sophie.

:p

it can't be as bad as a swift kick in the nuts, imagine what it would feel like to have your ovarys and clitoris procariously dangling between your legs.

:p

na i could actually imagine that girls stuff is worse, although i would give anything for a multiple O, even go through a period a month untill i was 50 at which time i would have hot and cold spells and all sorts of crazy stuff.

plus penis' are ugly, whereas vaginas a pretty damn hot.

Alltaken

20. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

mmm a swift kick might be worse, but it doesn't go on for days or weeks with out relent.
    Plus, you guys don't have to pay for women's products every month...they are damn expensive - we should a governemnt subsidy :)