Would You Rather: One-Night-Stand vs Long, Relaxed, Mindful Masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Lester Izmoore, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

Think about it carefully — all the pros and cons of each. Putting aside the danger of getting an STD from a one night stand (you can always use a condom to mitigate that risk), which activity brings you more exhilaration and satisfaction? Which brings you a more intense climax?

For me, the climax is always more intense (by a lot) when I bring it on myself than with a stranger, or even from a quick fling with a partner I’m already acquainted with. It’s a different equation having sex with a long term lover. Sex with such a partner includes the high you get from the emotional closeness, which you cannot have going solo. Also, solo sex provides no substitute for putting your partner’s love-making flesh into your mouth. During droughts between partners, that aspect is what I miss the most.

But all in all, masturbation, done right, is for me a sweet, beautiful, intense, and emotional experience. My relationship with my GF has been rocky these past two months, but I have made no effort whatsoever to find an alternate partner. The pandemic, of course, puts a damper on that, but even if there were no pandemic, it would be months — maybe even a year — before I even think about looking for another GF, and I certainly have no intention of picking up some stranger at a bar. And maybe in that time, I’ll be able to repair my existing relationship. Till then, my daily masturbation hour each evening will keep me happy and content. Not only that, even getting back together with my GF won’t keep me from my M-sessions. They will still be satisfying and frequent.

I’d love to hear other folks’ thoughts on this. Here are poet, Leonard Cohen’s, thoughts on one-night-stands:

Oh traveling lady stay a while, until the night is over
    I’m just a station on your way, I know I’m not your lover
    I once loved a child of snow when I was a soldier
    And I fought every man for her until the nights grew colder
    She used to wear her hair like you except when she was sleeping
    And then she’d weave it on a loom of smoke and gold and breathing
    And why are you so quiet now, standing there in the doorway
    You chose your journey long before you came upon this highway
    Oh traveling lady stay a while, until the night is over
    I’m just a station on your way, I know I’m not your lover

2. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Long and relaxed...........Don't care if it's a one night stand or other. Foreplay is everything, slow and building gives me the most intense climax usually accompanied with a larger load.

Bicaptain My Captain and RBecca like this.
  3. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Definitely with a partner. I have a good imagination but it is no substitute for the real thing.

anythingonce and Breastfan like this.
  4. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

Gotta say that partner sex is far superior, as far as I’m concerned.

5. mixel19

mixel19 Members

For me, satisfaction wise, it goes:
    1. Sex with a common partner
    2. Sex with a stranger
    3. Masturbation

Nothing beats being with a girl who I've fucked enough times that we both know all the right moves and spots to touch to drive each other wild; we both know how to make the other one cum in a matter of seconds and how to make sure it lasts as long as we want.
    I'm not a monogamous person, at least not right now, and I like to have a that kind of relationship with a lot of women. I see sex with a new person as a chance to start another one of those relationships. Even it doesn't result in a new fuck buddy, it's way more fun than the things I do by myself

6. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

Nope I would take a long sensual masturbation and time for anal play over a quick one night stand. In my mind: I can guarantee an amazing of orgasim without risks of disappointing sex, STD, pregnancy, and disappointment the following morning.

7. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

A partner to give, receive and share together.
    I can masturbate anytime so if I can enjoy having someone, better enjoy her.

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Definitely I'll take the one nighter. Having a real woman wrap her pussy around my cock is way better than my hand. The interaction between us as we have sex is a turn on and fuel for many masturbation sessions to come. If I'm doing solo sex I can't nuzzle a neck, lick a nipple, take a clitoris in my mouth, or inhale her wonderful scent. I can't speak to her about what she is doing to please me and can't please someone other than myself. That makes me lonely and I am not a lonely person. Don't get me wrong. I love solo sex and masturbate quite often. But if I have the opportunity to share with someone sexually, even for one night, I'll take that every time.