Would you hookup with an attached person?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Well I'm curious, Oct 11, 2021.

1. I’ve enjoyed blowing guys over the years but have not fucked one. Though it’s on my mind.

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Me too, I've fucked a number of women in the ass but have yet to fuck another man in his ass. None of the many guys I've been with has ever asked for it.

Suburbanray and BarefootJason like this.
  3. If I ever do fuck a guy, I prefer it be in a threesome with his wife/GF watching.

I wonder about “performance anxiety” as I conquer yet another taboo.

Suburbanray and LowHangers like this.
  4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Me too, my man has only fucked me with my wife or his present. It's more for their entertainment than either of ours.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  5. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

That would depend upon how they both define "attached". If they're both open and consenting, perhaps.
    If it involves dishonesty, secrecy, subterfuge, and skulking about, count me out.

RisingBi likes this.
  6. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I wouldn't. I gave my wife permission to have sex with others, but we agreed that married men were a no-no. Other attachments were okay.

7. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That would be ideal … and it may very well happen someday.
    Our pillow talk now includes a man for me to service.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  8. Sportscat

Sportscat Members

Seems like the only ones I been with is married guys

Well I'm curious and dd788snipe like this.
  9. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I was invited into a couple's 'inner circle' as long as I fucked the husband first off. That was too much to agree to straight up. I too have performance anxiety with others present. I have tried two bi couples but didn't have the confidence to get straight into fucking the wife at first meetup, with all the gusto they expected, so having my first topping on the husband from the get-go would have been a limp dick scenario.

10. Damn. I swear it sounds like a couple who answered an ad I placed on Doublelist. She was demanding I fuck him while she watched as the first round. No thanks. After some hot pussy pounding maybe I would go that route. I go back-and-forth in my mind and presently the thought of fucking a guy does not appeal to me.

11. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Yes I stop short of either side making performance demands. I'd like to be friendly with them then I'd suck him off and play with them

12. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Funnily, fucking a guy would not be my first priority. But maybe I would do it to get an invite.
    I would be hoping they are up for more than just that but they like me have certain things they want to try and might be open to others.

She might want to be sure the guest and maybe even the husband is Bi before just becoming the meat between the sandwich.

At least she's been upfront on her expectations and if you don't take her up on it they might find the person who wants too.

If you are going to fick someone or be fucked either in company or meet up alone it might be nice to know what they are looking for , especially of it's an online meet

13. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I always play with someone who is married, they know how to keep their mouth shut. Dont get attached and keeps our play private. I play with quite a few women who just like to fuck, squeeze off a load and life is good

14. Agree 100%. And looking back I find the most memorable sex I have ever had has been with married and cheating women. Had long term affairs with three of them at various times. And, even years later I would love to fuck all three of them again. But only if they are “happily” married.

15. Windman

Windman Members

It has been primarily married men for me. Men who are in the same boat as I am with no sex at home. Whether it be real or perceived I view them as safer. I don't want to change their life or they mine. We are both there for the same reason. And for me it takes the resentment out of my marriage, I no longer have an expectation of getting sex at home and she no longer feels pressured into having it. She would not be able to wrap her head around the fact that is how it manifests it’s self so I do what I do in secret. I met with a guy just yesterday that is in the same boat as I am. We gave each other a much needed blow job to completion and he left with a smile on his face and I went about the rest of my day with the memory of an incredible orgasm.

16. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I've found married women know what they want, enjoy the thrill of cheating, love the sex and are discrete.
    Taboo element works for everyone.

One said to me she wanted "a long term sexual relationship which didn't affect her marriage". We ended up fuckiing a LOT...

17. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I'm married and don't believe in cheating, plus my wife would kill me if she even suspected I might be bi. So all my talk is fantasy/wishing for the most part.

Bob Danger Roberts likes this.
  18. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes I would.

19. Mtnman

Mtnman Members

I’m married and bi, other married men are ideal for hot sex

Jcinalco likes this.