Would you go to a toilet barefoot?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by BareyMommy, May 4, 2021.

1. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I clicked on it and the person who took the photo had some anti social going on and thinks its funny fouling bathrooms pooping on the floor.

Others commented that crap on the floor is sometimes not making it all the way to the bowl and letting it go as soon as the pants or shorts are clear.

I must have some anti social going on too cause I think its funny.

Like the idea of doing an "upper decker" makes me laugh.

[​IMG]

2. Maxxy

Maxxy Members

Yes I have LOL at university

3. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

without a second thought if I don't have an open sore in my feet. But not if the floor is flooded with piss which sometimes occurred to me. Once i got into one of those toilets from hell simply because the other option was wetting myself.

4. AliceK

AliceK Newbie

I usually put my shoes on to go to the loo. But If I am walking and don't have time to grab my shoes I will just go, In my socks or barefeet

bill697cu likes this.
  5. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

I don't have a problem being barefoot in public toilets. Just watch where I step. For those of you so inclined there is a facebook page " barefoot in restrooms and other disgusting places"

6. rhoodd

rhoodd free spirit

I don't always walk barefoot, partly due to the work I do. But when I'm out, traveling or camping and I decide to do it barefoot because I like it, I don't have any problems entering the public toilets with bare feet, after all I think there is no difference. However, going barefoot does come into contact with various feces and dirt, even in places that appear clean.

Nudegardner likes this.
  7. bfrank

bfrank Member

8. goodearth

goodearth Member

Going to the bathroom in the woods is safest.

Scirocco09 likes this.
  9. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

I go barefoot in public restrooms all the time. I have no problem with it.

10. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I have go to the public restrooms barefoot before. And I have no problem with it . Like when I go on road trips and stop at rest stop and go and use the public restroom barefoot and I do get looks like I’m crazy to go barefoot in the restroom but that’s about it

bige1030 likes this.
  11. Scirocco09

Scirocco09 Members

Have done but do almost anything to avoid it. Public toilets are often disgusting and even if it can’t harm you stepping in people’s bodily fluids doesn’t appeal

12. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

If you attend, for example, a festival and decide to leave footwear at home for good reasons, you have no other chance I guess.

13. I have gone barefoot in public restrooms at parks in the past and perhaps a store or two…I don’t recall for sure.

I am ambivalent about it unless the floor is piss soaked, then I leave.

Nudegardner and Barefoot Rick like this.
  14. Dirtyfeet98

Dirtyfeet98 Members

I don’t really mind

15. Cody Brennerr

Cody Brennerr Members

I always do because if I'm barefoot I have no shoes with me and I'm forced to anyway. I like the feeling of dirt and enjoy urinals as other guys can look down at my bare feet

16. Barefoot Larry

Barefoot Larry Members

Well as I continue embracing barefoot walking I have considered public restrooms and Porta potty‘s, stores and public buildings in general. There are many public restrooms I don’t even want to walk in with my shoes on. Sterile or not I don’t want to stand at a urinal barefoot in urine left behind by dozens of other men. That’s just gross.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  17. Barefoot Rick

Oh I hear you on that

18. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Larry i know that you will love the barefoot lifestyle it’s so awesome and think all of the money you will save not buying shoes!! I know I have saved a lot of money not buying shoes or socks or flip flops. I hope you keep barefooting it has a lot of health benefits and you won’t have foot problems like other people do that wear shoes all the time .

Barefoot Larry likes this.
  19. Barefoot Rick

I have gone barefoot in a public restroom but that was on a road trip from where I live to where my brother lives it’s a 12 hour drive and I had to go bad so I stopped at a rest area and I was amazed that the restrooms were really clean . And I did my business and then I got back in my truck and went on my way and I did have people look at me and shake their head and I had a couple of truck drivers tell me that I’m brave to walk into the restroom barefoot and they ask me if I drive barefoot I said yes . Sorry that I went off topic

amb5734 likes this.
  20. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I've gone barefoot a few times in public restrooms at the beach. But only if the floor didn't look like it was the toilet. Afterwards it was back into the sterilizing salt water.

Barefoot Larry and Barefoot Rick like this.