Would you go out on a date with celebrity?

Discussion in 'TV' started by jenlovetv, Apr 9, 2007.

1. jenlovetv

jenlovetv Member

Somebody from television, movies or maybe even a singer. I know these people are usually different from what they appear on the screen or in media, but still I always wanted to go out on the date with the likes of Bruce Willis, etc. There are a few guys I would love to go out with from the soaps that I watch on CBS.

So would you go out on a date with celebrity? If yes, who?

2. vickywav3

vickywav3 Member

I don’t know about Bruce Willis, but you can have Brad & Katie from “As The World Turns” come to your house with a $5K check and do a chore for you.

CBS is running this contest at http://www.oakdalenow.com

3. sundancer

sundancer Member

Well If i wasnt engaged and in love with my fiancé and the father of my children I guess I wouldnt have something against go out on a date with Wentworth Miller or AMAURY NOLASCO in Prisonbreak ;-)

4. Blithe

Blithe Member

Since I am young, & I like Harry Potter I'd fancy a date with Daniel Radcliffe (the actor of the role of Harry Potter in the films.) I hope he'd be pretty cool.

5. Strange Days

Strange Days Member

Hmm, not really...I'd go out with stars from the past, but I don't think any current celebrity sounds interesting enough.

6. AstronomicFlyingCat

AstronomicFlyingCat Member

If were counting singers; I'm absolutely in love with Joanna Newsom. Seriously.
    Also, Blithe you kick ass.