Would You Go Nude For Money ?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by nz male, May 27, 2013.

1. AmyBeachGirl

AmyBeachGirl Member

I wouldn't strip for money I'd do it for nothing :)

olderman50 likes this.
  2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I can't see someone wanting to pay me to get naked so I guess I'd do it for a couple of bucks

3. kp2640

kp2640 Member

I've been giving this some more thought. Maybe those of us who are quite comfortable being nude in front of others are missing the point? My thought was take any chance to be nude and not accept the money, but if someone is willing to pay us to do something we love to do . . . ??? Then it becomes sort of like getting paid to eat a bowl of ice cream. Of course this thinking could quickly challenge personal ethics . . .

4. shoeless joe

shoeless joe Member

I would do it whether there was money involved or not, I don't have any insecurities about my body.:)

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

If a woman I knew reasonably well asked if I would consider getting nude for her even if sex wasn't wanted by her, I'd possibly consider it & how much I liked her.
    Maybe if I asked her if she was willing to remove her clothing at the same time - that would be a fair deal. And if we agreed not to have sex but to touch each other where we wanted to, that would be a real deal. Sounds a bit like a certain British Antiques tv program doesn't it.

6. redgingergirl

redgingergirl Member

has anyone here ever stripped or streaked?

7. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

When I was in college, I dated an artist on a blind date, and she asked me to pose nude for her, so she could draw me. I was skinny (6'2", 130 lbs), but with a very lean, muscular upper body, a 29 inch waist, and the muscled thin legs of a long distance runner. She sketched me full frontal, and sketched my penis very accurately, even to the little extra skin that hangs under my glans, the remnants of my foreskin. Later on, she played with that extra skin, and did a second sketch of me, erect.

Those sketches may exist somewhere...

8. stoat69

stoat69 Member

Why take the money, if they want to see me nude i'm fine with that, As Just_a_woman said, i'm a naturist so it's all cool.

9. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

As a naturist I've never understood the taboos that anyone has against nudity in the first place.

I don't recall the exact wording of the law in the U.K. about public nudity, but technically it's not actually illegal, but hangs on the phrase regarding "where it is likely to cause alarm". In other words, a flasher would clearly be considered as illegal, yet someone who casually strolled naked along the High Street might not.

Besides, consider how far we've already moved on - from the Victorian times, when the sight of an ankle would be considred as shocking, to the everyday wear that leaves very little to the imagination - let alone more increasing number of public naturist areas / beaches.

Perhaps in another 50 years, or so, we may have gone full circle, back to the Ancient Roman & Greek times, when public nudity was the accepted norm.

Remember, nudism is not the thing that is perverted - clothing is, as it is, by definition, totally UN-natural.

10. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

I very much doubt it. Here are my reasons:

1. Seeing naked people while working can be distracting and would decrease work efficiency.
    2. Clothing is a way to cover someone's insecurities about their own body, a way to hide perceived body imperfections.
    3. The society of today is very obsessed with ideal body image and critical of any deviations from it. I don't think most people are indifferent to this.

11. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

Honestly, I truly enjoy being nude as much as possible. People will do just about anything for money. However, this is one of those times I will do the nudist thing for free anytime or day. They should have a nudist holiday or a nude day. Possibilities are endless.

12. meeses

meeses Member

I do it for free :)

13. meeses

meeses Member

lol that's one way to look at it

14. meeses

meeses Member

anything for money, hey? :)

15. BTS

BTS Member

only for coins!

16. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Would and did. The first time for cash was for Mitchell Brother Films right there in San Francisco on O'Farrell St.

17. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Nudity for any reason works for me. If you wish give me $ that works too. If I like you , you could feel free to explore my body. I'm currently dating someone and do wish to remain her's alone , though.

18. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Count me in.

19. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

That was my point. Even over the past few generations society's acceptance of the body has moved from the Victorian prudes to office girls often wearing little more than a bikini. In the Victorian times this would have been viewed as a criminal offence but these days it's a case of 'so what'. If you follow this line of progression it does seem that the acceptance of total public nudity is only a matter of time.

20. roamy

roamy Senior Member

i had a partime job once where i got paid for wearing clothes,but ya i'd show one a my little toes for a grand no problem.:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5: