Would You Ever Cheat And Why?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by jrocks, Sep 13, 2015.

1. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

More like a double dose of oxycotin matched with 2/3 a bottle of vodka and what was supposed to be the other female in my committed threesome (our male xounterpart was not in attendance at this event) in the dark bedroom waiting to ravish me till i passed out in a stupor was actually a random party guest whom i was too uncaring in my obscene degree of intoxication to care was not aforementioned girlfriend when they fucked me, and ate my soiled puss afterwards.

Girlfriend didnt care, boyfriend was infuriated.

And as i said in my initial post, not trying to justify my experiences as moral or not, just regailing the tale.

2. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

Ive cheated on both my husbands.My first husband changed a lot after we married.My husband admitted it was nothing to do with me why he changed.Apparently he had always been an arsehole but decided to keep that from me until after we got married! :dizzy2: Anyway,our relationship diminished over 5 years.I should of left then but just didn't know where to go or what to do.I was working partime at a corner store.My boss was quite an attractive guy who had recently separated.I didn't go searching for an affair.We just started talking to eachother (mainly about our partners)and one thing led to another over time.Our affair lasted 18mths and I ended it. Fast forward a few years.Im now divorced. Re married to husband 2.Initially things were ok.He then started getting himself in debt.We had separate bank accounts but it caused a lot of issues between us.Now this is what I don't understand.If someone tells you they love you,yet their behaviour is causing you a lot of stress and they don't stop that behaviour,is that love???? Anyway I decided to spend some time back in Australia a couple of years ago on a career break.My husband stayed in the UK.I met back up with the guy I had the affair with first time around,he was working as a trucker.I went on a truck job with him (took 4 days)and do I regret it?Nope,I don't.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Yes, but I wont go into every detail as to why I would, but if a young & sexy woman did start flirting with me & she was keen to take things to a sexual stage - then I would go as far as giving her oral.

4. undefeated

undefeated Member

once a cheat -always a cheat. damn a faithful woman is a rare thing nowadays

5. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

In the right mood and in the right situation then I'd have to say yes I would cheat.I desire sex a lot more than my wife and if it was offered on a plate when I was feeling horny then I would almost certainly take the bait!

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it seems like sex on a plate might be a little dangerous...

7. SugarSpice&Stilettos

SugarSpice&Stilettos Members

I have never cheated in my life and I never would. If someone isn't doing it for you anymore then it's time to call it a day IMO... I have been cheated on "accidentally" (yeah! cough / splutters) and even to this day whenever I think back to it I get this sick gut wrenching feeling and I would never want anyone else to feel like that because of me...

If your partner is not fulfilling you sexually then a conversation needs to be had a compromises made or at least attempted.

2 people like this.
  8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

No. I would never cheat on my wife. I would never do anything to threaten our relationship. We dated over seven years and have been married for 40 years. We still have an active sex life, but it's just the two of us. She experienced other men before we were married and has shown no desire to do it again. She is the only person with whom I have ever had sex.

1 person likes this.
  9. Sharkman84

Sharkman84 Member

I almost cheated on a now ex three years ago when I was still with her after she practically gave me permission to sleep with other girls if I wanted. I had a strong feeling then certainly believe now that that girl had cheated on me.

1 person likes this.
  10. Sharkman84

Sharkman84 Member

I almost cheated on a now ex three years ago when I was still with her after she practically gave me permission to sleep with other girls if I wanted. I had a strong feeling then certainly believe now that that girl had cheated on me.

11. LivingLifeAlive

LivingLifeAlive Members

I had cheated on my ex in the past & I believe it was for three reasons, immaturity & not being brave enough to leave, never having loved him the way I should have (I loved him fully as a person & a friend but after the first month or so there was no passion), & also because once this person laid hands on me & then did it again & again I considered what he would care about gone, void, over-all respect gone. I still feel like that, lay your hands on me, all respect gone but if it ever happened again I'd just leave right away instead. I do think a lot of it was immaturity though bc in the last few yrs we were together I didn't even have flirty conversations w anyone and it was out of tryin to show him love he didnt deserve and respect for myself. Anyways, now I am in a new relationship & its been three months. Hes just met my son, was wonderful w him & I stay out his house four nights a week & have the most amazing times ive had in my life. The way he treats me & makes me feel, I'm still in shock that this is what I coulda had for way too many years. So basically I am fully satisfied & not one time have we yelled at each other or called each other a name. He is also my best friend. And the answer is, hell no!- I would never cheat on him. For one, I dont need to, the chemistry is amazing & he is the best lover ive ever had & secondly we care so much about how the other person feels, it would never happen. Now, because we are already so secure in our relationship the idea of a three some at some point is not out of the question. Discussed, brought up by me when a particular female was flirting w me & his answer was great..he never had one & doesnt need to but if we ever both agree on the right person & im the one who wants it most it may work. (Open but not too needy about it, yay )-I told him I def feel secure enough in our relationship but yea, we'll see..its not anything he was really missing anyway...but me & him are really kinda cheesy (its cute)& like to share everything together, so if things ever need spiced up, thats prob what we'd do.

12. Tom2756

Tom2756 Members

In general no, I would not. It's one thing if your mate does not do everything that you want, that's no excuse to cheat. On the other hand, if your mate wants no sex with you at all you might want to find someone who does. We all have needs.

13. Lady L

Lady L Banned

No absolutely not. Lord L is my soul mate and gives me everything I desire. I'd be devastated if he cheated and hope he'd be the same.
    I know I could never live with the guilt.

14. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Not usually. We ALL have sex on plates. They're just tectonic.

1 person likes this.
  15. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Mixing geology with sex Mr Buzz gunner? I like it!

16. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Sure, why not? I mean, if topologists do it on rubber sheets... ;)

17. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

I don't see myself cheating. Wouldn't say it's completely impossible though.

18. Kittylicker49

Kittylicker49 Members

It's not just sex. Don't ever think that. Once you cheat, you are a cheater and previous behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. Fidelity breeds trust. Infidelity breeds doubt and doubt in a marriage is the death toll. Even if "she said I could". To me, that would scare me. I would take it to mean she didn't care all that much about me or our marriage. I fantasize but, would never follow through on fantasy because I love my wife and believe in the vows we took. Do whatever you like as long as you can accept the consequences of your actions.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I admit, on a hot summer evening many moons ago I was rounding the jail up towards Pall Mall and that's when I seen her. She wasn't really taking too much notice and my partner wasn't either. So as she engaged in friendly chat from her car and my partner followed through from her battleship, I slipped my hand into the bankers box. I took as many $500 bills as I could. I cheated!

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Too many metaphors

Tags: