Would you cheat with a married woman?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Just for fun, Jan 26, 2019.

1. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Yes, because if she's willing to cheat, if not with me. It's going to be another person.

NudistMatt and jmadre like this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

And hearing her say she's being pleasured unlike her man is capable of doing to her. Had a couple ladies tell me that. Really boosted my ego.

NudistMatt and jmadre like this.
  3. James T

James T Members

Yes i would and have. Sex is fun stress relief.

4. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

5. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

3 come to mind and I too have very few morals. One was an ex that I still remember fucking. She was saying he wasn’t paying attention to her. She was willing to leave him; her & her son would come to me. She only wanted me to stop drinking. I drink but it’s not excessive. I’m not even a violent drunk. Another was basically a booty call from college. You know the type. The ones you could never be in love with but so desperate they’ll give it up freely. The 3rd one is different then the other 2. We went to high school together. I had outdated thinking and thought she was so the innocent type. The 3rd one I could actually learn to love. I had the honor of attending their wedding but a part of me was out of it. About 2 months later I could tell something was up so I reached out to her. She said she was starting to regret marrying him. How he’s got his phone on him at all times and never lets her see it. I started flirting with her. I felt a little bad at first but let’s be honest. You should know something is up with your wife. I had only met him at their wedding so I barely knew him much less call him a friend. During our talk she’s admitted she’s went on a date with another guy while married to him. She occasionally posts stuff to kinda call him out. I admit I brought her thug side back out. I know she’s so much stronger then she realizes. Self harming is not acceptable to me. I feel get mad, get pissed, kick some ass & take your throne back. I know I have certain pull with her & im in her head. I just need to get past that certain barrier for her to give me a chance.

jmadre likes this.
  6. nldn

nldn Senior Member

No way.

Justron likes this.
  7. Yes a few times. I've had it with older married women, women with boyfriends, women with girlfriends.

And my gf is also married.

BarefootJason and jmadre like this.
  8. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Yes I have. Had a 6 mo affair with a married woman. When I was transferred out of state she divorced him and moved with me. Much later a married FWB several times when our travels crossed paths.

9. jondalar7

jondalar7 Creating harmony on the planet

I consider it a nice thing to do for a woman in need of a smile. I know it has been a service to more than one marriage because I also try to help her see the guys side of things. We men are wired differently than women and if they do not understand us then they get frustrated and we wonder what the hell the problem is.

jmadre and granite45 like this.
  10. AnAussieChef

AnAussieChef Members

Absolutely NOT....

Justron likes this.
  11. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

Does the hubby know?

12. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

Only if they are unhappy with their marriage

13. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Back when I run the bars and nightclubs a lot there was a saying :
    "A smart monkey don't monkey with another monkeys monkey" Long since left the bar scene but still live by it.

14. Yep

15. nympho man

nympho man Member

I think many guys would. My wife doesn’t hide the fact she is married when flirting with other guys. She has lots wanting to fuck her. We enjoy sharing her, so we both love it.

I think some guys just love the excitement of a married woman.

Deejay88 and jmadre like this.
  16. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

I suppose it's about the idea of being inside a pussy that belongs to another man.

NudistMatt and nympho man like this.
  17. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

Only for sex starved married women

18. Cumbrewer

Cumbrewer Members

I worked in an office once with a relatively new female coworker who sat a good # of cubicles away. Every Friday a large group of us from different areas of our company would hit a bar for happy hour. We drank and she and I danced to a DJ, first a fast dance then a slow dance. During the slow dance our eyes met and we kissed hot and heavy. I knew of her some but not real well. After we kissed she said I kissed really well and far better than her fiance. I was taken aback when she then said she was getting married the next weekend. She begged me to sleep with her. I couldn't do it. I told her so and she pleaded with me again. I told her no again. I found out later she had a crush on me from a distance almost from the day she first started. She still got married and would give me the cold shoulder from then on.

19. Mikeil

Mikeil Members

Bit of advise don’t! First is the guilt,2 Nd a lil less 3rd your on your way! What I’m saying each time you do it a part of you dies and eventually you feel no guilt no remorse no nothing it’s become 2 Nd nature. Goes from hard to do to not a flinch! Unless u have feelings for her and in a bad relationship you contemplating leaving don’t do it ,ever!

20. Mikeil

Mikeil Members

Women ,once you do ten wrong they can destroy u if they want hell hath no fury like a women’s scorn!!! So true