would you be bothered if bush suddenly checked out ?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by txbarefooter, Nov 2, 2005.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i'd be all wierded out. it would be very strange.

2. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Would i?
    No

3. it's like being pro abortion....

you can't really believe someone that stupid really is a person......

4. grimjivey

grimjivey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am an antiwar, antikilling, love the world, bleeding heart liberal.

and yes I would actually smile if Bush got shot in the face.

Mean, hateful, hypocritical? I guess that makes me human.

How many people have been killed on his watch?

Well over 100,000 (iraqis only)

5. airforcedrew

airforcedrew Banned

Check this article out, its one of many. http://www.helenair.com/articles/2005/10/26/national/a02102605_01.txt
    100,000 deaths is a guestimate, not a credible source, I'm against the war, but I'm more against bloated numbers.

Don't start throwing numbers out till there is a credible quote.
    I know the war sucks, but the US isn't responsible for all of the deaths, its this rediculous religious war targeting innocents for attention. A good number of the death toll is due to insurgent car/suicide bombings at hotels, and large public places.

The only deaths I hold bush responsible for is the soldiers deaths, and the innocents killed in the US vs. Insurgency crossfires.

6. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

I don't care if Bush dies. If he does, Cheney will replace him and nothing will change. No, killing the president would accomplish nothing. I would like to shit on him however. During the state of the union or something, just walk right up and shit in his mouth. I wonder what would happen. . . would the penalty be any different shitting in the mouth of any random person on the street?

7. leigh41663

leigh41663 Member

one can always hope that more of the Amerikan people will awaken and storm DC. Bush, Chaney, Rice and all the rest of the neofascist, neocon, terrorist corporate elite will be meet their demise by the end of a rope. Or at the very least to put them behind bars as the true criminals and treasonists they are!

8. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

This is why when a president like JFK gets killed, I believe there is a conspiracy, most likely involving government officials. Revolutionaries and even crackpots know that if they want to make a change or start a revolution, killing a president doesn't do jack shit, he will be replaced by another jackass exactly the same as him and nothing will change, the only reason for a president to EVER get smoked is if his murder is benefitting somebody VERY close to him, which usually turns out to be the case...

9. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

I'd be in tears of Bush died because we'd have Cheney as president. Trust me, I prefer having Bush alive.

10. freesmile

freesmile Banned

well its not really a threat is it, it is a question of "would you be bothered if Bush dies", its not really a thread saying how we should all come together and do as so. Thanks to law i do not think the Feds would have much power in taking someone in for commenting on a website they wouldn't care if Bush died.
    peace x