Would using a large dildo ruin sex with your bf/husband?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Hotty Toddy, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Using a big dildo on your partner won't mess things up. Being a big dildo to your partner will.

C/S,
    Rev J

SluttyJess, cindy94 and Irminsul like this.
  2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

just be easy on him with it...nobody likes a rip down there

3. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

This one is 12 inches with an 8.5in girth.fucking huge. I'm about the lower end of average. I use it on my wife all the time. Her exact words were if I take it out and put mine right in the orgasms are questionable but give it a few minutes and it's back to normal filled with orgasms as if it wasn't used

Attached Files:

C3po likes this.
  4. LilyBlue

LilyBlue Members

We've used them in foreplay and it does add a little something, but the bigger it is the more awkward hubby feels about it. He's mentioned the comparison before so we stick to smaller ones and he's perfectly happy. Guess you have to find something that works for you both. With regards to stretching, hell no, don't worry about that. You'll go back to normal in no time.

Pussytimes, Seanjohn and bry75 like this.
  5. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I don't think it's a big deal from my experience. First time we used a large one I never got more than 7 inches in her but it was much thicker, 7.5 around. I went down on her like I normally did before sex. I worked slowly putting the head in and out a dozen times or so, I slowly worked it in her, letting her move against it. In only two minutes or so about seven inches were in her and she started cumming. She came extremely hard and for what seemed much longer than normal. She was a bit embarrassed after and insisted she came so fast and hard because I was watching. I don't buy any if that.

6. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I loved watching her do herself with a toy larger than me. Licked her clit while doing so. But the minute I got hard, she wanted the real thing.

Pussytimes likes this.
  7. LilyBlue

LilyBlue Members

Absolutely agree. I just want the real thing when I'm super turned on

Pussytimes and Micheal9 like this.
  8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Start small then move up. And let him drive it.

9. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

Yes, I do, and my husband gave it to me.

It was because he knows I enjoyed some very well endowed men before we met. Basically he wanted to watch me take a large "cock" all the way inside me.

I did that for him often. He is also average size, and sex with him was always enjoyable.

Pussytimes and 6Sailor9 like this.
  10. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

No, you can use any toys you want and it will be fine

Pussytimes likes this.
  11. debbinz

debbinz Members

this isn't a reply as much as adding to the question. My man has forever felt he's too small. I think he's average. (note: i dreaded penetration prior to hysterectomy because it felt like he was driving my cervix up to my tonsils. much more enjoyable now) He likes stretching me and wants a larger dildo. I'm more for a girth adding sleeve...not an extension...just a sleeve. Do sleeves take away from his sensation? After reading various reviews, some positive others not so much, how can I figure what will fit him? If he puts it on before he's fully erect will it be uncomfortable? or, will it slide off? The larger dildos are more money than I am willing to spend on something that could possibly end up sitting in a box in the closet.

Pussytimes and Bmwguy40 like this.
  12. C3po

C3po Members

IMG_20230924_140644.jpg I love using large dildos on my wife, she has her biggest climaxes when she has a really thick (8" or more in circumference) sized dildo stuffed in her. She loves the stimulation and sensation of a full pussy, and I'm giving her oral at the same time. Really rocks her world, She still enjoys it when I enter her after words (she very sensitive after she has climaxed multiple times) so she can still feel me and I really enjoy her well used pussy. She prefers the realistic dildos, just remember to warm them up and use plenty of lub. She doesn't enjoy a cold cock.Afterward I do praise her for giving me such hot sex and the pleasure of satisfying her with the dildo play. I get more out of giving than receiving

Last edited: Sep 24, 2023
  13. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

I’ve used 1 on my gf in the past. I think she prefers the real thing. But I have made her cum a lot of the time using the dildo. She will go down on me while I use it on her and I talk very dirty to her about taking 2 cocks. Last week I made her cum really hard 3 times doing this And having her cum is always a huge turn on for me.

14. Cathy1-85

Cathy1-85 Members

But I love them both do you

C3po and Pussytimes like this.
  15. Cathy1-85

Cathy1-85 Members

Did she cum harder with you or the dildo

16. Cathy1-85

Cathy1-85 Members

Karen, your so right, my very first dildo was a 8 x 6 inch lifelike and I loved using it on myself, no man has ever been able to stay hard inside me as long as that dildo did that first time, but I was really loose for a couple days afterwards. what size do you like best Karen

17. Cathy1-85

Cathy1-85 Members

I'm guessing here but he knew you would jump a the chance to have a big cock inside you again, did you relax enough in front of him to let yourself get lost in the passion one gets from big cock sex

C3po likes this.
  18. Cathy1-85

Cathy1-85 Members

I agree with you Amber, my clit is super sensitive after also using vibrators and dildo's long term, I love using them.

Justinsky and Micheal9 like this.
  19. Cathy1-85

Cathy1-85 Members

Wish I could find Ken

20. Cathy1-85

Cathy1-85 Members

If she get sick of it she could use it on me

Justinsky likes this.