Would the assasination of Bush/Cheney help our country?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Incubus, May 11, 2004.

1. Incubus

Incubus Banned

I was thinking, of all the presidents that have been assasinated why the hell hasn't bush. Hes done more damage to our nation in one term than any other president ever has. It wouldn't be that hard to knock them off either, just post up on a building with a really good rifle and knock his fucken head off. Im not saying ya go do it, im just saying why hasnt it happened and would we be better off without him?

2. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

As much as I dislike Bush, assassination is never good. I want to see the American public remove Bush/Cheney from office.

3. Incubus

Incubus Banned

What if he's re-elected? Then we're really fucked!

4. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

True, the country will be more fucked if Bush gets re-elected. But... I just hate the thought of assissinations making the country, as great as it would be to remove Bush from office.

5. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

the people want him to!its the media who builds up shit. fuck they just wont leave

6. Incubus

Incubus Banned

This country was started on violence, we had to revolt against a leader that we did not agreee with, whats the difference between then and now? When we first got our freedom we made sure we had our right to bear arms... Why? So we can protect ourself from the government. I think that our four fathers had leaders like Bush/Cheney in mind when they gave us the right to bear arms..

7. LaughinWillow

LaughinWillow Member

With the "patriot act" in full effect, you should probably not talk about assasinating the president on an online leftist message board. With that said, here I go.
    I was actually just discussing this last night with a friend - how I am absolutely stunned that no one has (at least to our knowledge) tried to assinate Bush. I personally feel that he is probably the most hated human being on the planet in MY 30 year lifetime. I'm amazed that no one has even TRIED.

I'll also say that I would be personally OVERJOYED if someone would get rid of the guy. As a disclaimer to the CIA, I have never contemplated harming the president, nor would I take any such action - but I sure would be happy if some lunatic would.

8. Incubus

Incubus Banned

Hey CIA FUCK YOU, come arrest me, this is freedom of speech so suck my mother-fucking dick. I dont intend to harm Bush but hes an asshole and i was just saying somebody might want to knock him off, i wouldnt be sad, i think he deserves it and thats my right..

9. jesuswasamonkey

jesuswasamonkey Slightly Tipsy

A peaceful situation to any siuation is possible and always more desirable than a violent solution.

Bush and his cronies have to go, and the entire political situation in america is in dire need of a makeover. Killing them will only worsen the situation in the long run, millions of americans are very fond of bush, if he is assassinated, distrust between supporters and not will be at an all time high and will create the perfect environment for a civil war.

Voting is powerfull, do it. But the power of a vote pales in comparison to the power of free speech. Use your power of free speech and NEVER EVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES LET ANYONE TAKE THAT POWER FROM YOU!

10. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

it's because of his disruptive role that he will not be assassinated! he is serving his masters.

and anyway, assasination is usually a pretty desperate measure.

what ever happens we will not likely have "peace on earth" anytime soon.

Namaste'

11. God

God Member

Incubus, only a total moron, or a government agent would make a statement like that on a public forums.

INCUBUS, HOW LONG HAVE YOU WORKED FOR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT???!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

12. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Assasination is not the answer to preventing subsequent Presidents from assuming unilateral authority over the remaking of the planet. What we NEED to do is force through the signing and ratification of US adherence to the ICC and have Bush, CHeney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle, Feith, et al. shipped off to face trial for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

When we are prepared as a nation to demonstrate such legitimate respect for "the rule of law" rather than the rule of "might makes right", then and only then will we be able to claim the moral authority to expect other nations to follow suit.

As it is, our conniving, cajoling, bribing, or intimidation of other nations to back our exemption from such international accountability whilst demanding it of other nations, is a glaring hypocrisy which is clearly seen by our friends and enemies alike. One reason those nations we might count as friends are incrementally dwindling away.

13. gonzobug

gonzobug Visitor

hmm cant ya just picture it..al the same people pised of at Bush anDick would be bawlin their eyes out , netrwork TV would run nonstop with coverage of the tragedy.......every wee kthere would be aRemembrabce of the (fil in blank) week anniverasy of the Disaster...every day a candlelight vigil...poll after poll showin how distraught the American People are...basicaly it would be a media frenzy. yet nother chance for everyone to cry their eyes out, then it would be forgoten, people woule be"sick of hearin about it all the time' and so on..just like any other major event of late.........

but in all seriousness you DID bring up the question which means your thinkin about it which COULD lead to you sharing the idea which MAY influnece someone to WONDER if your right and then POSIBLY do something.....so you ar now aTerrorist and I must do my Duty as a Good Patriotic American citizen and be Vigilant and report yo to george Dick and Ashy John so you can expect to be sent to Cuba any day now.........................

14. Incubus

Incubus Banned

I would make a mockery of the political system on multi-national media platforms if I were prosecuted for asking that question.

15. Reptile347

Reptile347 Member

I do not agree with assasination of anyone. We need to get rid of the whole administration and the only way is to vote them out.
    I am convinced Bush is just doing stuff that he is being told by other people behind him. With him gone someone else will just step in.

So in Nov GO OUT AND VOTE! Its the only real and good way.

16. Wicked Eyes

Wicked Eyes Banned

\

I hope the government finds this message and puts the fear of GOD in you. No one should EVER say this sort of thing about an American President. Hell if you said it in public, you could be taken in.

17. Mui

Mui Senior Member

wicked eyes, you are insane

and to skip or any moderator of this forum:
    Delete this thread.

Im not playin'.

18. Incubus

Incubus Banned

Who dun it

19. skip

skip Founder Administrator

This topic is off-limits to Americans.

Why?

Because America does NOT have free speech, and is NOT a free country despite assurances otherwise.

So if a total despot ran the US, not unlike the way Saddam ran Iraq, you could not lift your voices in protest to demand his removal (physically/terminally) without you yourself ending up in some American prison without rights or charges or lawyers at the mercy of corrupt & psychotic American prison guards who would do unspeakable things to you.

No, you would be yet another victim of institutionalized fascism at it's worse.

In fact, you might just become another victim on a secret CIA hit list who's beheading becomes a right-wing rally-cry for more war & death.

Yes, this thread could very easily be entrapment on the part of any number of right-wing groups seeking to supress dissent in the USA.

So you are hereby warned that if you even suggest the assassination of the US president, or vice-president, or other friends & associates of the fascist US government (the list keeps growing!), you WILL be contacted by the Secret Service and your life will be scrutinized in every detail, and you are subject to a fine, arrest, imprisonment, and of course even worse as we all now know...

[​IMG]

20. skip

skip Founder Administrator

As July 4th approaches,

Let us not forget...

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

From the US Declaration of Independence, the document upon which the US was founded and a declaration of war on England. Don't worry, they're always declaring war on someone! That's how the fascists stay in power.