Would love your ideas and input

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by lucyinthesky, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Sunny.Fey

Sunny.Fey Member

well, I took all my grandmas hippy stuff she dident wear? and patched them, i try and find the oddes things i can to put together, like old prom dresses in weird off the wall colores like lime green? goldmine! i had the coolest curtains i made out of a whole mess load of tyedie stuff i found at a garage sale, and old furniture stores? the mohair couches are awsome to strip an make pillows and such out of the cloth from the upholstery.

2. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

thats wicked, but god damn it makes me sad that you ripped up all your grandma's old hippie stuff. Hell, i would give an arm and a leg for some vintage crap that doesn't cost $70 off ebay. [and don't give me the thrift store lecture....we all know how i feel about thrift stores (with everything being crap from the 90s) booyeah.]

3. redfraggle42

redfraggle42 Member

I really like Marshas stuff at www.marshamellow.com . She has some really unique designs for her stuff. Including a great vintage looking skirt. :)