Would Love To Find An Older, Dominant "Daddy" Type To Lock Me In CHASTITY And Have His Way With Me

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by DaveTheBiGuy, Jun 19, 2019.

1. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm a 38 year old Bisexual BOTTOM (I have a strong preference for MEN, but NOT just ANY man). Although I'm masculine in appearance, I'm also "naturally" SUBMISSIVE when it comes to guys. My #1 sexual FANTASY (I'd REALLY like this to come true) is to find just ONE handsome, OLDER, Dominant (at least behind closed doors), TOP "Daddy" type (someone 45-60) who's a bit "aggressive" and "selfish" that would NOT only get a thrillout of, but also EMBRACE locking me in CHASTITY (a cock cage) on a REGULAR basiswith HIM being the ONLY Key Holder. Just the thought of another MAN having FULL CONTROL over if and when I get to orgasm, while essentially "using" me to achieve AS MANY of his own orgasms as he drives me absolutely wild. I also LOVE the idea of only being allowed to orgasm through ANAL PENETRATION... And OBVIOUSLY he'd have the freedom to blow his LOAD wherever HE WANTS (I promise, I wont complain). I'm NOT necessarily looking for a "master" per say, but for the RIGHT TOP "Daddy", I'd DEFINITELY be very open to the idea of him "molding" me into his VERY OWN PERSONAL "SISSY SLUT" that he KEEPS LOCKED in the COCK CAGE, and ESPECIALLY having him keep me COLLARED and LEASHED behind closed doors, even when not having sex.
    Any TOP "Daddy" types out there who'd be up for this type of arrangement ?? I'd DEFINITELY like to chat about this more, and REALLY MAKE IT HAPPEN with the RIGHT man

2. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

Try Reddit.

3. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Are you strictly a bottom, or versatile?

4. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm a BOTTOM vers. I've NEVER had the desire to TOP another guy (and don't envision myself ever doing so). I do however LOVE LOTS of mutual play with another guy (including other forms of ASS PLAY).
    For the RIGHT guy though, I'd ABSOLUTELY LOVE to be a TOTALLY submissive BOTTOM boy who "lives" (LOVES) to please his TOTAL TOP Dom "Daddy"