would i be charged for murder?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by masked toker, Feb 16, 2009.

1. heron

heron Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Its kinda cute, in a way one looks upon a child, the way you think fate and predetermined are the same. I did not say that it was destiny that I be mugged....any point in which you are is fated, or else you wouldn't be there. But, you are correct...you do "create" your own fate through deeds, that is what fate is woven from.

2. LanSLIde

LanSLIde Member

Shoot them in the leg if they pulled a gun on you and you won't be charged with attempted murder; the he doesn't pull a weapon on you, resist, when he uses force against you you may then defend yourself using the weapon, although I'd never recommend actually shooting them, and if you did, try not to kill them. Either way physically resisting could result in a sticky situation.

3. fuckedwithaknife

fuckedwithaknife Member

its totally legal to carry a gun.

4. seraphina

seraphina Member

agreed.

and besides, a provoked murder is still a murder..

5. kaisisco

kaisisco Member

shoot him in leg!

6. Pwn Biscut

Pwn Biscut Member

Unfortunately, you would. Get the hell outta town, mate.

7. LSD_Coated_Brain

LSD_Coated_Brain Member

One time I got in a fight with my brother, after pulling a knife on me, he had the nerve to call the cops. To this day I tell him hes a retard, because they ended up arresting us both. The cops said, if we didn't press charges, we wouldn't have to worry, but they (the cops) ended up pressing charges, because they are pricks... seriously, I could have beat the shit out of both of them... anyway, because I was facing assault charges, which can give up to 3 months in jail, I got a lawyer. I told the guy how my brother pulled the knife on me, and asked if I could say I acted in self defense, and he said no... He explained that self defense (whether its punching someone or shooting someone) has to meet very specific guidelines... The person has to pose a significant threat against you, and most importantly you have to have no means of escape, for example, maybe your cornered, or someones pointing a gun at you. If the robber was running a way, they do not pose a threat against you, and you could easily run the other way. However, if you shot the guy... in Texas, you'd probably be given a medal. Seriously, that state is so backwards.

8. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

it ain't a crime unless you get caught. at least blow out his legs i say.

9. nyccowboy

nyccowboy Member

hey beatnick. whats up? i read some of your posts on the subject of opium. I was wondering if i can pick your brain sometime?

10. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

go for it. i'll answer to the best of my abilities.

11. crankyelbow

crankyelbow Makes Music

Kudos, the candy bar and a pat on the back :)

Its such a joy to be aware of the mystery unraveling...

Life is as if peeling a fruit I have never eaten, and I can only eat it once I have become engrossed with all but its flavor.