Would a ban on all public religious representations and displays ease religious hatreds and violence

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by GreatestIam, May 2, 2019.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

LOL, the book merely contains the mathematics, the singularity, which can be expressed every way imaginable and is self-organizing and self-correcting. The singularity is alive and growing and there is nothing anyone can do to stop what is coming. You can run, but you cannot hide from mother nature who will teach everyone the meaning of humility.

2. GreatestIam

GreatestIam Member

Thanks for proving my case.

Regards
    DL

3. wooleeheron

Whatever that case might be, the first room temperature superconductor was patented along with a Maxwell's Demon that makes ice cubes at room temperature without using any energy. The recursion is collapsing fast now, and there is nothing to prove to anyone. If you want to deny it that is between you and mother nature who, like I said, can make anyone regret their choices. Humanity is joining what Taoists call the Yin World, and there is no way anyone is prepared for this funky trip.

4. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Here you illustrate the classic superiority complex, yourself over westerners
    Deifying nature and claiming your inherent superiority over the westerners again
    Trust me to tell you about you....
    Classic cultist shenanigans.
    Deifying nature again, asserting your knowledgeable superiority again.....
    Non crazy people ask if they are crazy not assert that they aren't
    The "Babylonians"......and asserting your superiority yet.......again
    Claiming your deific nature speaks directly to you. Claiming that one must avoid anyone who disagrees with your beliefs about your deity.......
    Now we meet your second God......
    Claiming that almost all atheists are full of hate. Another cultish misrepresentation
    Comparing others you dont agree with to chickens
    Yet again labeling all who don't agree with you as Babylonians. Twice in one post even.....
    2 more times
    Claiming you are more knowledgeable than prior wisdom teachers with no verifiable evidence. Westerners again.....
    Wilful ignorance of anything you don't agree with regardless of evidence.
    Again.....
    Asserting your inherent superiority when challenged
    Vehemently asserting yet again when challenged.

Somewhere you also talked about how your son got stuck on Lao Tzu and it pisses you off that he couldn't see beyond as you have

Cultish trademarks galore.
    Obvious superiority complex
    Stagnant belief system
    There you go
    Need more "Bullshit" from this "asshole"?

Okiefreak likes this.
  5. wooleeheron

I am tribal, and Babylonian is merely another word for idiots like you who babble nonstop bullshit, debate the definition of stupid, and who is the best example. We don't own words, so you can own them all for us, just copyright them all or patent the laws of nature. Pick any words you want, we will merely use other ones. Call us insane or whatever you want, and we will laugh.

Sorry to disappoint you, but all of my work is based on demonstrables, and either you can prove the evidence in my book is wrong or you can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. Ranting and raving and making accusations will get you nowhere, but throw a tantrum if it makes you feel better. Demonstrable evidence speaks for itself, while you speak for no one but yourself.

6. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Yet again because I point out your inherent logical fallacies and your obvious need to be superior I am an idiot. This has been a long strange trip, looking into the mind of a self proclaimed new age, enlightened, narcissist, thank you.

7. wooleeheron

You idiot, classical logic is garbage, garbage, garbage, while the entire world around you can be described by fuzzy logic that half the planet uses. You've been brainwashed to believe a bunch of lawyers for the wealthy. Classical logic was merely the first type perfected, because it was the stupidest. But I don't expect someone like you to know the first thing about formal logic, just to spout a bunch of crap about subjects you know nothing about.

8. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

My people speak the language of revolution .
    It is within religions as a free-spirit expression .

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  9. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

My people speak the language of revolution . It spins . I wrote a book about it . It is home-printed , illustrated and hand-bound .
    100 copies produced . Four copies were purchased for archival in one university and two public libraries . All that I might do
    further is think the language of revolution (psy) and trust that my people know me . The language , then , should be evident in all
    that I speak and write .

Hmm ... there are a few of the language's symbols on this keyboard .

!o*^(-->

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  10. wooleeheron

That's nice.

11. this is fun

this is fun Banned

Running horse is a homeless dude. Show some respect please.

12. wooleeheron

I'm homeless! I'm a wandering Taoist who has spent the last 12 years in poverty writing the book that can never be written. Are all the people at this website equally clueless? Is actually asking questions simply beyond anyone today?

13. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

My people speak the language of revolution . It may be expressed mathematically , and in every moment effortlessly organized by the self . Its
    dictionary is a self-defining code . I would send the code to space as a message . It is the stuff religious glyphs are made of .

The code may begin :

j j j
    r j r
    r yj y
    a yj a
    ra j aaaaa

Making code is excellent work for the pleasantly homeless camping along
    a Montana creek . Have you n'er met someone who has called this Church .
    Eventually and devotedly one line of code will define Spirit . Traditionally its
    symbol is a triangle . I say it as oo , or type the letter Q .

Oh , well .

j is a rainbow . I have wept for the rainbow around the sun , and then quit that nonsense
    and now just grin at it .

this is fun and Running Horse like this.
  14. I am Rainbow Star, keeper of the secrets of the Star Babies.

Irminsul likes this.
  15. wooleeheron

I ordered a large cappuccino.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I am the key master.

17. wooleeheron

There is no key, there is no spoon...

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Eat your brocolli, or go to your room!

19. wooleeheron

Welcome my son.... too... the machine!

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A poet he says. Can't even rap with me bro.