Worst week ever

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by *bunnie*, Apr 13, 2012.

1. *bunnie*

*bunnie* Member

So, I get random bouts of depression now and again. Usually for reasons my brain likes to blow out of proportion. But this week...seriously..

First my schedule got all flipped around. I worked every shift, including thirds.
    Tuesday my bf got set up and now might lose his job. We still don't know. The only thing we do know is he'll have to pay fines.
    Wednesday I woke up to a text from my dad telling me he has a warrant out for my moms arrest.
    Not to mention my Mom and 17 year old pregnant sister are at each others throats again.

Then today my identity got stolen. Yayy. :/

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like a job for "Bummer Man"......

3. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

you've caught the identity theft at least, and you may be able to limit the damage

how did your bf get set up?

why does your dad have a warrant out on your mom, and why are your mom and sister at each other's throats?

4. elitesaint11418

elitesaint11418 Guest

Thus Is life. Those are all things that you had no controls over so don't let it get you down. Take it from a guy who's life sucks

Don't focus on what happened, you have no way of changing the past. But you can change how it ends, be there for your family and proactively work towards getting all the issues resolved but above all do now let it interfere with your happiness.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

or debbie downer

to O.P. i suggest taking a walk in a cemetery and if you focus hard enough you'll quickly see that lifes trials and tribulations are actually a ton of fun compared to the alternative.