Worst Smell

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by TheLizardQueen, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. People who let their dogs crap on footpaths.
    Stepping in dog shit is something i don't like the smell of.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  2. That mr muscle drain cleaner...
    Gosh that is so overpowering.

3. Food factories that are close to where my parents are living.
    When i used to live in the area we could smell Mccains food factory.
    It was pretty gross as the smell would find it's way through the doors and everyone could smell it when they were relaxing.

4. When goal umpiring with another goal umpire who had to take his dumps in the changeroom toilets.
    Couldn't believe how bad the smell was.

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You "Sooooooze" Are The Only "Bad Smell" In This Neck Of The Woods......:rage:

Cheers Glen.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  6. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Hands down, human vomit. Worst smell ever.

Boiled peanuts is a close second.

bluewatersurfer likes this.
  7. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

The worse smell I ever encountered was when I went down on a Woman quite some years ago.
    I nearly threw up!

The dirty cow! :weary:

8. The local sewerage farm. Especially when the wind is blowing the odour over my suburb. Phwoar

9. La Ya Ya

La Ya Ya Fueled by Espresso Lifetime Supporter

The body of the dismembered woman that was found in the trash pick up pile on my corner this afternoon.

10. My cat's foul dumps. Phwoar

11. Varmint

Varmint Member

Oh, yeah! My boss ate chinese one day and chased it, like he did everything, with bad beer, then he passed out in a chair in our office. Farted all night long. Quitting time came and my partner had to run printouts on the system. I noticed my boss sitting there still holding a beer while out cold. Weird. Then I remembered what caused that smell and left the room to wait outside. When my partner came out I told him what I knew. His look was priceless. Couldn't believe I left him in there while I went outside without telling him. A room 20ft x 50ft absolutely filled with chinese beer farts. Partner came out gagging, and I mentioned that, while I could've told him, he'd still have to run those printouts himself, as I wasn't "annointed" for that job....yet.

I could add durion fruit here, as it seems to offend different people in different ways. Not me....I think it smells like ripe pawpaws and other over-ripe fruit. Absolutely delicious. My son informed me it was like pure butthole, and Andrew Zimmern says it smells like rotten onions and locker room jockstraps and socks. Now I'm wondering how many here are going to give it a try....

12. Yep gotta agree with you here.
    Had chinese food about two months ago when out for my oldest niece and youngest niece birthdays.
    Couldn't stop farting. It was so disgusting

13. Varmint

Varmint Member

Is that the thing that shoots water up yer butthole? Like in Crocodile Dundee?

14. Yep

15. Varmint

Varmint Member

This is hilarious! I came in to work one fine Monday and saw everyone in the welding department sitting in a circle around a large jar of pickled eggs. One guy was also passing around a can of vienna sausages for "extra ammo", as if the eggs weren't enough. I told them that, if they started blowing smoke rings in my area I was gonna' eat some dog biscuits and show'em how it's done. No matter what eats'em, they come out pure evil.

16. That's pretty disgusting.

17. Varmint

Varmint Member

Had this problem with a gal once. She said she used a "purty-smelling" douche she got from the store. I told her that, while it may smell "purty" in the bottle, it smells quite different when it mixes with her body chemistry and, if she must douche, she should use a teaspoon of cider vinegar in a pint or quart of water. If it stings, it means she has an infection; probably yeast. Continued use will cure that and prevent other bad stuff from growing in her garden. Most important if she wants me to play in it.

I don't have a problem with a douche, but I do have a problem with store-bought stuff. Just like skin lotions, most of it has something in it that totally neutralizes the beneficial effects of any natural ingredients in it. They also tend to weaken natural immunities and other processes.

18. Varmint

Varmint Member

That's what happens when you grow up too small to run away or fight back with bullies: You find other ways to make your point. Chemistry and electronics were my only true friends until my junior year in high school, when I grew to the same size as the bullies and started weight training. Amazing how true cowards never want to pick on someone their own size.

Stick around and I'll teach you amazing and revolting things.... (not really, I'd rather forget)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.