Worst president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mui, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Out of all the horrible presidents we've had, which one sucks the most?

I'de say regan!!!
    FUCK HIM!

bush comes in second.

2. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

hmm THE ONE WE HAVE NOW..BUSH..get him out while we still can! Ok i know some of ya'll like him, but i don't so i want him out!

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

He's a sweet old man... :(

I would say Ulysses S. Grant... although a good man, his two terms as Prez were the most infested with graft and corruption than possibly any other President. Don't quote me on that, but it was bad. He was a good guy, but all his people were not. Even his wife. She would take bribes in exchange for talking her husband into passing laws and doing other things, the poor guy thought he could trust his wife's judgement. Doesn't that figure... At least she didn't beat him and spend the entire President's salary in a month, like Abraham Lincoln's wife.... that bitch.

4. Mui

Mui Senior Member

the only ones who like bush here have serious mental problems, and need immediate therapy

I love this quote "Supporting bush at this point has really became more of a character flaw"

He's put the world through so much bullshit, it's hard to believe how anyone educated in politics would still support bush... It's clear hes fucked up. Very clear.

The only ones who support him are the kind of die hard republicans bent on controlling people and the world... (and us global supremacy) or are somehow profiting from bush...

5. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

How about Andrew Jackson? The guy threatened to hang people on the white house lawn as a warning to all who oppose his decisions, and he completely fucked up the baking system in this country for a good 5 years after his presidency.

6. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Andrew Jackson did do a lot of great things, though...if you ignore the Trail of Tears...he did adopt a little Native American boy and raised him as his son. :) He was a great inventor...thinker...lots of other stuff... :) His driveway at the Hermitage is shaped like a guitar... :)

7. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

id have to say clinton was the worse presdient, he lied to the whole country and a little thing called black hawk down

8. Sera Michele

Sera Michele Senior Member

Yeah...I remember this president once who lied too...Something about weapons of mass...something....:confused: :confused:

...hmmm its escaped me...

9. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

haha! Good one!

10. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

his name is bush and actually they did find chemical weapons and chemicals that can make wmd

11. Jaque Imo

Jaque Imo Up on The Lowdown

Well aren't you just a little history student? Can you remember that far back?

12. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

yea actually i can and just cause im a teenager doesnt mean my opinion isnt worth anything and because i actually know stuff doesnt mean u need to make those kidna comments

13. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

I liked Clinton!

14. Jaque Imo

Jaque Imo Up on The Lowdown

Well if you think Clinton was the worst president ever...you need to read up a little man. He got a BJ, yeah, and tried to not be embarassed. It was his personal life. Also, the Somalia conflict was a HUMANITARIAN mission to try to feed the thousands of people that warlords were taking food from. Yes it didn't go so well, and yes some troops died. But if you're going to critisize presidents for failed military efforts, then take your blindfold off and look at your Gov. Bush, and your Richard Nixon. Thats where the real blood is.

15. showmet

showmet olen tomppeli

Bloody hell, they did?! Then why are they keeping it secret? Please tell me how you know this with documentary evidence backing it up. In fact, please tell the whole world. At the moment it seems like you're the only person on the entire planet that thinks this, are you some kind of omniscient being?

16. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

uhhhh its called the news mayeb u dotn watch it...late last year ealry this year they foudn many chemicals that have been used in wmd..

17. SvgGrdnBeauty

SvgGrdnBeauty only connect

Hmmm...I never heard that...

Are you sure that wasn't just a rumor? It seams kinda strange that hardly anyone has heard of that...in fact no one I know....

18. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

well if abc and cnn where lying i dont think they would still be on the air

19. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

YEP I totally agree with you..and apparently most of the US did then too, since he was voted in both terms as OUR president, and ever since he has been gone look how great our country is going now! Need i say more?

20. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

regardless if we had gone ot iraq or not our lives and economy would still be shitty 911 fuked everything up its not bush's fault iraq decided to attack us either way we still would be fuked up